“It's a classic for a reason” 4 of 5 bubbles

Pig 'N Pancake
Ranked #7 of 108 Restaurants in Seaside
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Seattle, Washington
“It's a classic for a reason”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

Breakfast at Pig n Pancake is a staple for us when we visit Seaside. My husband loves the Crab benedict, and their marionberry syrup is so good that I bought a bottle to take home. Always friendly service with a smile.

Cheyenne, Wyoming
“Good breakfast in Seaside”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is a good breakfast place in Seaside! I met a friend here and the breakfast was great. I had potato pancakes with bacon...very good. I highly recommend it.

Lafayette, Indiana
“Strange Name But Great Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

My husband and I went in for an early dinner. This place had a great menu selection and friendly waitress. Not really much to look at, but could tell it's a local favorite.

Visited May 2014
Kansas City, Missouri
“Best Potato Pancakes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014

I believe this is the only restaurant open at 7am in Seaside. After finding 2 other places we wanted to try we stopped here. So glad we did.

I ordered "potato pancakes" crispy with side of bacon. OMG, got 4 large perfectly crisped pancakes, applesauce, sour cream and butter. Just the right amount of onion. Thick nicely cooked strips of bacon. Hubby had huge "taco" omelet with crisp hashbrowns.

When we ask if their coffee was strong, server said I can make some that is, proceeded to make a pot of really strong coffee for us.

Cook came out to make sure I was happy with my food. Was worried he had gotten potatos too crispy.

When back next day, tried french toast and crab benedict, Both were great, large chunks of crab in decent hollandaise sauce.

Manager remember us, stopped by and asked if things were good. Asked if we were leaving for Washington the next day. Just a nice feel about everything.

King City, Oregon
“Wonderful place to eat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014

We eat at Pig N Pancake at least twice each time we visit Seaside. The energy is exhilarating and the staff are wonderful!!!

Visited May 2014