“Great Food and Service!”
Review of Pig 'N Pancake

Pig 'N Pancake
Ranked #18 of 119 Restaurants in Seaside
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had heard of the Pig ‘n Pancake but had never eaten at one. Great food, great service. We will definitely be back when we travel.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,420)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Large portions of delicious breakfast foods served all day! SO good! We ate there 4x during one week and now we all need to diet! . Even during busy times with a family of 6, we got seated quickly each time which was nice. Good service. Prices are comparable to others in area.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Tried this place for brunch one day. Very modern looking with attentive service. Lots of items and combinations to choose from. I was blown away by the ham & eggs with banana pancakes ! Too bad they're only in Oregon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My favorite restaurant on the Oregon Coast! Great menu, and super friendly service. I always make a stop at one of the Pig 'N Pancakes when I'm on the coast.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great breakfast place. Since we were traveling, my husband and I both ordered items we don't normally do when out to breakfast in our own Western NY. We shared our breakfasts: his-Eggs Benedict, mine-Swedish pancakes (crepes) with Marionberry topping. Both were excellent. We had quick, very friendly service, even though the restaurant was very busy - it was a fun place we would visit again.