“Nice place to visit.”

Ranked #43 of 110 Restaurants in Seaside
Price range: US$0 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
White Rock, Canada
“Nice place to visit.”
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

We visited this place for a late-ish dinner. We ordered the special that night, steak and crab, along with the gnocchi. Our waiter was a pleasure to talk with and very attentive. The food came quickly and exceeded our expectations. Overall a pleasant dining experience.

Visited July 2014

“Dinner”
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

It was good, i enjoyed the lasagna, my Wife was just ok with her chicken. Service was good and friendly for us, but then only 1/2 the tables were occupied. We will try other places before coming back

Logan, Utah, United States
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I had to double-check the location of this restaurant after reading all the bad reviews, but we ate here in July and it was fantastic! We had wonderful, prompt, attentive service; a waiter who remained incredibly patient with 4 energetic children and 5 distracted adults. I had the spinach ravioli - fabulous; all the adults were happy with their meals. The kids had pasta and pizza, everything devoured. The restaurant was full but we had no complaints about the service. Maybe just luck of the draw regarding the waitstaff on duty, but the food was the best we had during our visit. Avoid Doogers despite good reviews!

• Visited July 2014
Mazatlan
“Hit and a miss”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Read the reviews with some concern, but decided to try this place on a short weekend in May. When we arrived there was only one server, but the owners watch online and came in right away to help out. Really liked our server.
So, the food: the crostini look alike is included, but just sliced French bread with a topping. My veal was underdone, and I sent it back. First time I've done that in years. However, my wife's pasta dish was great, and we just shared that.
They didn't charge for my veal, but did for the salad that came with. Seems like they could have done more the to make up for the veal.
Would go back, but will stick to pasta.

• Visited May 2014
Portland, Oregon
“very disappointed”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Memorial weekend disappointment.

Skip this place unless you have the patience of an angel and you don't observe all the goofs these folks manage to pull off.
The place ruined my evening. If it were not for my 2 kids and my wife I would have raised hell.
Starting with the waitress who took forever to come take our order. Finally another waiter took our order but we had to wait over an hour to get our food served.
In the mean time at least 2 other tables were served their food when they had arrived well after us!!

Excuse? the waiter claimed the waitress was new and put her order in on top of his.
I noticed another dissatisfied customer who received the wrong food and was still waiting for the correct dish by the time we left. A table behind us were being served food they had never ordered too.
We spoke to the manager who blew us off about the time we had to wait. Our waiter was very friendly though and did apologize.
Skip this restaurant. Not worth it.

• Visited May 2014