“We stumbled into good food”
Review of Sam's Seaside Cafe

Sam's Seaside Cafe
Ranked #39 of 113 Restaurants in Seaside
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: At Sam's Seaside Cafe, we help put the relaxation into your beach trip. As a casual family restaurant, we've been serving traditional American favorites for decades. From a selection of fresh seafoods to a host of perfectly grilled burgers, you'll be enjoying a great meal while listening to the sound of breaking waves. Our atmosphere consists of familiar freedom, coastal casual and seaside serendipity.
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We planned to eat somewhere else, but after driving to it we found it closed. Decided downtown area would have lots of choices, so we parked at our condo and started walking. The four of us had our mouths set on the other place, so nothing we saw brought consensus. As we were about to give up we found Sam's. Agreement. It's not fancy, maybe even a bit of a dive, but it was good. Our food: a vegetable wrap and fries; fish and chips along with a chowder bread bowl; kids chocked strips and fries ( no adult order but three pieces and fries were plenty), and a dinner side salad. Everything was delicious. Prices were very good, and service was friendly and fast enough. We will go again even if just for the great HOMEMADE FRIES.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Was looking for a light late night place to eat , this filled the bill. I had a pulled pork sandwich, was very good and good prices!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

we had the coconut shrimp appet., not bad , a little dry. Also had steamer clams in beer~very small clams,barely fit on seafood fork and the beer juice was a little overpowering.

Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

So as a local I frequent most businesses on Broadway. Personally this isn't ever my first choice hang out. BUT I by no means complain when my friends choose Sam's. Beers are good. Drinks are strong which I appreciate. The food is oddly both the usual stuff offered and some different things. Tasty as well. Tater tots are great. My favorite thing about this bar is that they are the only place I have found that offers the blueberry beer me and my
Friends love. If you've never had it ask your waiter about it because it's awesome.

Good place to change things up. Price isn't too bad. Service is friendly. The bar is tiny but I don't mind at all. They make what they can of the small space.

Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

Friendly staff but that does not help the smell of a rotten urinal patty. The bar is absolutely disgusting we had to shower when we got back to room.

We could see the cook from bar wipe his nose then touch food with out washing his hands. Not ok.

Than we ordered a screwdriver and it was watered down tang come on use orange juice thats such an easy drink how can you mess it up.

Such good reviews I dont get why unless you like microwaved food, a dirty cook, microwaved food, a bar that smells like piss and rotten fish.

We come to seaside at least 8 times a year and we will never step foot in here again.