River Inn at Seaside
ComfortInn
US$131
US$121
HIExpress.com
The Gilbert Inn(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$133
Ashore Hotel(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$132
Hotels.com
Best Western Plus Ocean View Resort(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$123
Beachside Inn(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$133
Quality Inn Seaside Oregon(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$89
QualityInn
Rivertide Suites Hotel(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$123
  • Breakfast included
Seashore Inn on the Beach(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$88
Inn at the Prom(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$111
1,165 results
All reviewsfire pitplay structurethe salt water poolping pongoverlooking the riveryogurtfree dvdscontinental breakfastcookieshot tubgreat amenitiesbike rentalsgreat place to stayenjoyed our staywithin walking distancehard boiled eggsclose to downtown
Reviewed 16 August 2014

We had not planned our last two nights in the Pacific Northwest and decided to go to the OR coast. I chose the River Inn based on other Trip Advisor recommendations. They were very accurate. Clean room and comfy beds. Everything very close by for walking down Broadway or walking the Promenade along ocean. We came during the beach volleyball event and so Seaside was pretty busy. I thought the hotel would be noisy, but our room was actually quite quiet which was surprising to me. Since reserving online I mentioned it was our 25 th anniversary getaway and we received quite a welcome when we arrived. Such a nice gesture and so appreciated! The front desk staff were so kind and genuinely interested in us and our stay. Yes, cookies and DVD selection were nice added touches.

1  Thank Sue C
Reviewed 15 August 2014

I don't usually review places I stay online but this stay warranted a few words.... This was my first trip to Seaside and as I planned it at the last moment I was afraid of not finding per friendly lodging, but there was a vacancy at the River Inn for the two nights I needed and although it was a little more than I wanted to spend it turned out to be well worth the additional cost!! A short walking distance to the beach and the main street with shops and restaurants. Upon arrival the front desk staff were very friendly, welcoming and informative about the hotel amenities and places to see around town, even providing a walking map... I paid a little extra for a river view and it was well worth it!! There was an adorable welcoming basket for my dog in my room with a dog bowl, his own towel and sheet, and dog biscuits.. The room was clean and very comfortable and not at all smelly as can be the case in some pet friendly places I've stayed... The bed was a little high for a shorter person such as I am but very comfortable! An other added touch were the warm freshly baked cookies available in the lobby each day at 4pm.. The included breakfast was plentiful, and the fire-pit outside was a nice gathering place for the guests in the evening over looking the river.. and If you have children which I don't, the outside play area was very nice...
All in all this deserves 5 stars and if I am ever visiting Seaside again there is no question where I will stay....

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 August 2014

We had a family reunion and decided to take a trip to Seaside. The Riverside Inn was a great stay, with friendly service and extremely comfortable beds and clean rooms. The lobby had a pretty decent DVD library if you want to watch a movie during your stay.Checking was quick and easy. Would come back again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 August 2014

We stayed at the River Inn the 2nd weekend in August, 2014. We were very pleased, especially because the hotel was brand new (just opened 2 or 3 mos. ago). The room was very clean, spacious enough for the two of us, with a mini fridge and microwave. The king bed was extremely comfy! The hotel staff were friendly and very helpful. The location of the hotel was perfect...within walking distance to the beach and the downtown shopping area and restaurants. We had a balcony view overlooking the river and yes, there was a very strong "fishy" odor, so the only advice I would give to future travelers is to not pay extra for a balcony view because you will not be able to stand the very strong odor. Other than that, I would highly recommend this hotel!

1  Thank fpmartinez
_GeneralManager503_, General Manager at River Inn at Seaside, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review on TripAdvisor! I am so thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, thank you for all the kind comments about your experience. Although I just wanted to let you know the strong smell came from the River as how many fish were in the river at once and oxygen levels dropped causing some fish to rot. This event only happens once every 5-10 years. Sorry about the inconvenience but we should see the smell going away within a few days. Thanks again, hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 12 August 2014

We were last minute planners for a getaway...was not happy with the price of the room, a lil pricey....but I couldn't complain since we were last minute, everything was booked up in the town due to a volleyball tourn. and once arriving I wasn't disappointed.

Our bed was perfectly comfortable, clean linens, a refrigerator, microwave and kurig coffee maker and all the bathroom essentials you would need all in there own dispensers (shampoo, cond., lotion, shower gel) a couch for leisure, along with all the other amenities i.e. salt water pool, firepit, fireplace in lobby, free Wifi, movies (that you don't have to check out, just take and return) and I cant forget the breakfast...that saved $$. Also, I love that they offer packages to set up for you upon a 48 hour request, I really liked the bon fire pkg...they set it all up for a reasonable price.

We had a great time...love this town and hotel...we will definitely be back!

Room Tip: When I go again I will request a river view suite with balcony.
1  Thank poopsy253