“Great experience!”
Review of Rivertide Suites

Rivertide Suites
Ranked #4 of 27 Hotels in Seaside
Reviewed 4 October 2011

On a quick business trip to Seaside, I pulled in to the Rivertide and found the lobby very homey and welcoming. The front desk clerk was as friendly as he was efficient when he realized how exhausted I was from my travels, getting me into my room in no time at all. He was quick to answer my questions and in explaining the hotel amenities.
Once I was in my room, I was very pleased with the accommodations, they were very clean, tidy and comfortable. I am a former hotel GM and thus it is impossible for me to stay at a hotel w/out having a watchful eye for things amiss and I could not find anything I would change about the room or the housekeeping.
The room was well equiped with a nice kitchen, jetted tub, balcony and the most comfortable bed I have had outside of my own at home.
I highly recommend the Rivertide Suites and look forward to staying there again on my next trip to beautiful Seaside, Oregon!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
Write a ReviewReviews (1,503)

Reviewed 28 September 2011

My girlfriend and I had a great get away at the Rivertides Suites in Seaside OR. The staff at the hotel were very helpfull in suggesting places to go and dine. There Managers reception was delightfull and breakfast was just perfect. We stayed 2 nights Sept.16 and 17. They have a crows nest that is private and sheltered from the wind and you can see the ocean.
I would recomend this hotel to all my friends and will return.

Room Tip: Corner suites was a large suite
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 September 2011

This is probably the most expensive hotel we've ever stayed at.... even more expensive than the Ritz Carolton in the Virgin Islands. What irritated me the most is NO FREE Wi-Fi! Being a student this was important to me. For a $200 a night stay I'd think they could afford a free wi-fi.

Room Tip: The river view room is just a view of the small tiny river outside and isn't worth the extra $10...
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Karen S
Owner53, Owner at Rivertide Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2011

Thank you for your review. We apologize if you feel the Wi-Fi service was not worth the nominal fee. We are pleased that you enjoyed your suite and the overall hotel and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 13 September 2011

Nice rooms with great view and clean. Staffis very accommodating and friendly atmosphere. thanks again

Room Tip: ask about view.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 September 2011

This is one of the best hotels we have stayed in on the Oregon coast. The room was so clean and spacious. Having two bedrooms AND two bathrooms was awesome as we were traveling with a friend and this suite gave the privacy needed for each of us without the price of a second room.
I would highly recommend the Rivertide Suites.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 September 2011

Came to town for a friend's wedding. Everyone had rooms at the Holiday Inn next door, but they had run out by the time I tried to make a reservation. I lucked into finding the Rivertide, and what a great deal that turned out to be. For a little less money than next door would have charged me, I got so much more. My room was more like an efficency apartment. Very large sleeping / living room with double bed, a comfy couch that opened into another bed if needed, and a nice cozy chair in front of the TV. Then a small dining area with table and seating for four that led into the kitchenette with stove, full size fridge, sink , lots of counter space, and even a dishwaher. A small Balcony to sit out on. The bathroom was a little tight but had double sinks and a washer /dryer combo but then went into a separated tub/toilet room with a HUGE whirlpool jet tub! Complimentary breakfast and evening happy hour. Very clean hotel with a friendly staff ready to help with anything you might need. Very convienent location. I could walk everywhere I wanted to go. Next time I come back I'll stay at Rivertide and I'll bring my dog because they are pet friendly too!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 September 2011

Our family stayed during the annual Seaside Waves N' Wheels car event. The room rates were slightly inflated due to all the people attending the weekend activities. The hotel is just a couple minute walk from the event so we could leave our car. The rooms were clean and orderly. Almost like home. The kids swam in the pool and had a good time. The breakfast offered was pretty disappointing. Some scramble eggs (instant even), and a waffle maker would have been great. The usual chain we've frequented offers these items. Also, the immediate dining area is very close quarters. Howebre, deck seating is available.
You are allowed to lounge on the rooftop which has a nice view. There's a small workout room too. You also are able to sit on you own room's balcony with plenty of room for a few people.
Our biggest complaint was finding parking. The hotel RSVP's spot for the car show participants. At times, there were no parking spots available and we had to park in the street! No acceptable. If you pay for a room, you should be provided with parking spaces. First come,first serve. The RSVP'd were usually empty until the evening while the show participants had their cars on display.

• Stayed: September 2011