“Way better than I thought....”
Review of Rivertide Suites

Rivertide Suites
Ranked #4 of 27 Hotels in Seaside
Santa Clarita, CA
“Way better than I thought....”
Reviewed 7 November 2011

I am a business traveler... Usually out of town four times per month. The River tide room was laid out like a very nice apartment. Fully furnished, all kitchen tools there, and the beds were comfortable. Everything looked at acted new. There was no sense of anything needing an upgrade. The folks were great at the front the front desk as well.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (328)
Tigard, Oregon
Reviewed 5 November 2011

Loved our stay! Our two bedroom suite was as big as my house and priced very fairly! The management was very helpful and quick to suggest places to eat and directions to the outlet mall. The hotel manager Jeff recomended Bigfoot restaurant! Loved It! Can't wait to come back again and would tell anybody that Rivertide Suites is the place to stay!

Room Tip: Rooms on the west side have great views!
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled with friends
Portland, Oregon, United States
Reviewed 1 November 2011

My boyfriend and I have stayed at this hotel/condo about 5 or 6 times over the last few years. It is truly our favorite spot at the Oregon Coast. We love the big rooms (we've been in many studios, a one bedroom, and a two bedroom) and the many amenities. Having a full kitchen and a washer and dryer are excellent benefits! We love it and will return - especially when they offer amazing specials!

My one complaint was how very expensive they were for Labor Day weekend. It became cost prohibitive for us to stay there this year....which has never happened in years past. However, we are taking advantage of your special and we've booked an upcoming weekend there. It happens to fall on the Wine Walk weekend - bonus!

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
Vancouver, Washington
Reviewed 1 November 2011

My family stayed here for a couple of days and had a fantastic time. The staff was great and our room was out of this world. We will difenatly be staying here again.

• Stayed October 2011
Oregon
Reviewed 31 October 2011

Had several problems communicating with the staff especially the guy in charge. He needs more training in being polite and courteous and explaining things fully to customers. When they instantly take your credit card even though your stay has already been fully paid for, they need to explain that it is for anything that might break, cleaning deposit etc...I was unsure if they were going to charge it in addition. I asked for the keycode for the high speed internet, and was asked " do you need it nowwww?" I almost laughed. problem was he was serious. Later I just called the front desk and got it. Upon checking out, I asked for a receipt. I was told I didn't need one. Again not enough communication and not really up to speed on being completely professional.
Breakfast needs improvement. LaQuinta has you beat I'm afraid. both mornings had cold hard biscuits with thick gray slightly warm gravy on them and the waffle was hard, possibly reheated from the day before.
The room was glorious-much better than most hotel rooms. loved the full kitchen concept.
so there you go...good, but room for improvement in customer service...

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank OldCapHaddock
Owner53, Owner at Rivertide Suites, responded to this review, 4 November 2011
Thank you for your survey. We really appreciate the kind words about the quality of our suites and their spaciousness. We have looked carefully at your concerns relating to breakfast and in particular some staff service perceptions, and we have taken your comments to heart. Thank you again.
Gresham, Oregon
Reviewed 28 October 2011

The Rivertide Suites in Seaside is one of the very best experiences in lodging I've had in recent memory! The 2 bedroom, 2 bath suite we had was comfortable, well kept, clean and everything worked very well! The Rivertide offers a free breakfast and in the afternoon they have a free wine/beer tasting from 5-6 p.m. All staff is customer oriented and are very friendly and helpful. The only suggestion I would have is to vary their breakfast food choices.
Check this place out for your family, self, business conferences and remember it's a hop, skip and short jump to the Seaside Convention Center (you can see it from this location).
from Darlene in Gresham OR

Room Tip: Room facing west have a view of the river or canal.
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
Port Orchard, Washington
Reviewed 26 October 2011

My girlfriend and I had a exceptionally wonderful stay at Rivertide! The place is super clean and the staff was very friendly and we even got a complimentary upgrade to a 2 bedroom suite. It was very clean, I was VERY impressed with everything, delicious breakfast too! We will be back!

Room Tip: Top floor, corner suite
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple