“AMAZING!!!!”

Ranked #4 of 27 Hotels in Seaside
Gresham, Oregon
“AMAZING!!!!”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

This hotel is the best hotel I have ever had the pleasure of staying at!! The room we stayed in was fantastic and went above all my expectations...big, modern, full kitchen, washer dryer and the most comfy beds and pillows! The staff was friendly and accommodating at all times and the Manager of the hotel, Mark was simply a rock star ..going above and beyond to make sure that are stay was the best ever!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
Terrance B, Owner at Rivertide Suites, responded to this review, 15 July 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate it and love it when we delight our guests..

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (356)
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 8 July 2013

I loved staying here. They impressed me immediately by getting the room location I requested via email a few days prior. The "Crow's Nest" viewing area on the 5th floor is fun. The bathrooms come with large bathtubs with jets (jacuzzi-style). My unit came with all household amenities (full set of dishes, etc.). The management was always responsive -- when I arrived there were *three* employees at the front desk!

A few minor downsides: It was loud next to the street (car noise), although I did go during a busy holiday weekend. The TV is an older model with no program guide. Offering free sunscreen to guests would have been a good idea (I forgot to bring some and got burned). There wasn't enough TP in the bathroom in my unit, and there was a little bit of graffiti in the shower stall.

Room Tip: North-side rooms will be farther from street noise
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
Terrance B, Owner at Rivertide Suites, responded to this review, 15 July 2013
Thanks for the great review and we will follow-up on the items noted.
Seattle
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Excellent place to stay. Hotel/room is very clean and the location can't be beat. Driving around Seaside can be hard and you can ditch your car if you stay here. Downtown is two blocks away and the beach is about 6 blocks. Rooms are comfortable and very well appointed. The kitchens are stocked so you can cook some meals in the room to save money. You also have the breakfast which is good as well as the manager's reception in the evening. The pool is nice and the roof-top deck offers a great view, especially for 4th of July fireworks.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the west or south give good views of the city/beach.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Terrance B, Owner at Rivertide Suites, responded to this review, 15 July 2013
Thanks for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. We will take GREAT any day of the week. We have Great guests, too!
Troutdale, Oregon, United States
Reviewed 6 July 2013

This was a great place to stay! I was in Seaside for a presentation at the community college the next morning. I arrived very late in the evening, and originally was referred to their sister-hotel for a discounted rate. It was full, so they sent me to the Rivertide Suites. Hillary, the night supervisor, took extra time to tell me about the hotel, to listen to my needs, and even gave me an awesome suite at a very good rate. (I work for a nonprofit, so we are very careful about expenses.) She does a great job and deserves a raise!

The room clean, well-decorated, and someplace I would love to bring my family for a vacation - even in bad weather, if we were indoors more of the trip, there would have been plenty of room for us. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a place in Seaside, and will stay here again when I come back.

The only reason I didn't rate the place as a five is one of my pet-peeves: They charged extra for Wi-Fi Internet access. Hillary waived the charge, but it will be a sticking point when I come back for other trips.

Room Tip: Ask about rooms facing the river. They are more expensive, but give you a nice view - and the ground...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Terrance B, Owner at Rivertide Suites, responded to this review, 15 July 2013
Thank you for staying with us and recommending our Hotel to others. It is the greatest compliment we can receive.
Reviewed 5 July 2013

Best place on the Oregon coast to stay. Great service, everyone is friendly and easy to work with. It has an awesome pool and hot tub. It also has a good view of some of seaside from the roof, called the crows nest. All around great hotel, not one bad thing to say.

• Stayed July 2013
Terrance B, Owner at Rivertide Suites, responded to this review, 6 July 2013
Thanks for the great review and we will keep working hard for our guests. We know they have choices.
Oakland, Oregon, United States
Reviewed 3 July 2013

Our family has come to Seaside every year for 4 years now. Plus we come for the Miss Oregon workshop a month before the pageant. Each time we have stayed with the Rivertide. I've called around and the other places are just over priced for what you get. These suits are a home away from home, full kitchen, washer and dryer, two bedrooms and a nice living space. The staff were engaging and took an interest in our family. Our house keeper Ali was super! She was friendly and accomidated our special needs multiple times, swaping her room schedule to clean while we were out. My only complaint was that my room was on the street side and I live in the country so the street noises took some getting used to. Next time I'll request the river side.

Room Tip: River side!
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Terrance B, Owner at Rivertide Suites, responded to this review, 6 July 2013
We really appreciate the kind words and our sponsorship of the Miss Oregon Pageant is an honor, indeed. It is a terrific organization doing some incredible work for young women.
Reviewed 2 July 2013 via mobile

My 9 year old daughter and I checked into the oceanfront shilo inn and I was appalled! They wouldn't work with me so we checked in feeling unsafe and wanting to cry. We walked around and came upon the rivertide suites so we went inside. They were so friendly and allowed me to go up and look at the room I would be in. When I walked in it was beautiful, full kitchen, fireplace, jacuzzi tub, balcony, sofa bed. It's not right on the beach, but it is on the river and the beach and downtown are only a block or two away. Everything is right there! We plan to stay here everyone we go to seaside!!!

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank Sko123
Terrance B, Owner at Rivertide Suites, responded to this review, 6 July 2013
Thank you for the great review. We have terrific guests and it is our pleasure to serve them.