“Can I move in? (;”
Review of Rivertide Suites

Rivertide Suites
Ranked #4 of 27 Hotels in Seaside
Reviewed 15 October 2013

What a great place to stay! My family and I recently stayed here and could not have hoped for a better time! The 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom suites allow you to put your kids to bed and still be able to stay up late visiting with your family/friends vacationing with you, play a game, or watch tv without disturbing your little ones... a very nice perk over a standard hotel room. This was our second time visiting this property, and we were just as pleased with our second visit as our first! The manager, desk staff, breakfast crew, and cleaning staff went above and beyond to ensure that every need was met and that our stay was enjoyable. The suites are roomy, clean, nicely decorated, fully supplied, quiet, and have a great view. They are located within easy walking distance to the beach, local entertainment, shopping, coffee shops, and restaurants in town. Truth be told, by the end of our stay, I was ready to move in! :) I highly recommend you try the Rivertide Suites!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Terrance B, Owner at Rivertide Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2013

Thank you for your loyalty. It is the greatest reward we could ever ask for. And yes, you can move in !

Reviewed 15 October 2013

Rivertide Suites was perfect for our family get-away! The rooms were spacious and clean, the staff was friendly and helpful (Mark, the manager, really went above and beyond!), the breakfast was filling, and the location was great. Anytime we are on the Oregon Coast, we will be back!!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Thanks for the great review about us and in particular Mark. He is great at making guests feel at home.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

We had a wonderful stay! My extended family met at the Rivertide Suites for a family reunion and birthday celebration for our dad. Mark, the manager, and the rest of the staff went out of their way to make our visit special including delivering birthday balloons and posting a happy birthday sign on the reader-board outside. The kids were delighted with the bags of shells left for them by the "shell-fairy." The accommodations were clean and comfortable. The jetted bathtub and granite counters were an added bonus to the nice rooms! The location was fine as we didn't mind walking the few blocks down to the beach. There are many food options to choose within walking distance or the kitchen in the suite is well stocked if you choose to prepare your own meals.

Room Tip: 4th floor rooms had high ceilings - made the rooms feel very spacious. We could see the ocean from...
1  Thank D K

Thank you for the great comments and we are thrilled we could be a small part of making your family reunion a great success.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

We are very satisfied with our experience staying here. The staff was not just pleasant but fun and helpful as well. Mark was especially helpful; I feel he went well beyond the norm with his duties. The room itself was well laid out and even had an electric fireplace that looked like real fire. It was a bit noisy but not beyond reason. Our full kitchen even had a dishwasher. the ONLY gripes I have would be the shower head (too wimpy) and all the room doors close loudly. that being said, I think these are a common problem at almost every hotel I've stayed with.
I really liked the fact Rivertide Suites is right on the river (nice view esp. from the roof) but is still walking distance from almost everything in Seaside.
We will definitely stay here again. Our experience was grand; it made for a great first time trip to Seaside, OR.

Room Tip: Spend the extra few $$ and get the ocean facing room, they have beautiful view of Seaside.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for the great comments and we look forward to your next stay. Look for some storm-watching specials on our websites at rivertidesuites.com

Reviewed 13 October 2013

Everything was as expected with a big room that was clean and in close proximity to the beach and attractions. I'm split on the staff... housekeeping was very friendly, helpful, and did a great job. The front desk... well, I left a jacket in the closet of my room and called later on the day I checked out to ask them to secure it for me and the gentleman said he would call me right back but he never did. I called again the next morning and the same thing happened with a woman. On my last attempt the next evening, a very helpful man answered and checked the lost and found log, actually called me back, and then called the room I had stayed in to ask the occupants if my jacket was in the closet and it was (I knew it was there). He went up and got it and called me back again so I could arrange to have some friends who were still in town go by and pick it up. So, mostly a very good experience... but I don't know how the other two desk people let my question slip through the cracks. Still, I would certainly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Christopher N

Thanks for the great comments about the hotel, it's cleanliness and accommodations. I have personally looked into the situation with the lost & found and your comments have caused us to tweak our processes. Thank you for telling us about that and we are glad the jacket surfaced and was returned safely.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

Our stay was fabulous. The staff was helpful and very friendly, the room was terrific with a comfortable bed, it was the best night's sleep we had all week as we drove up the west coast. The kitchen, living area and bathrooms were luxurious for the price. The value was great and we enjoyed every minute we were there

Room Tip: Our room was on the river and we had a beautiful view of the sunset
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Terrance B, Owner at Rivertide Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2013

Wow!.. We love it when we can exceed our guest's expectations.

Reviewed 12 October 2013

My family and I stayed here 3 nights for a last minute getaway. Staff super friendly and helpful. Room was clean. Location was excellent. The grounds are clean and well kept. Pool was a little cool but the kids still had fun.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

We love it when our guests feel like we are great. We have great guests.