“Great value,top notch suite style condos.”
Review of Rivertide Suites

Rivertide Suites
Ranked #4 of 27 Hotels in Seaside
Reviewed 8 April 2009

After some basic research, it seemed like a no lose choice;Rivertides suites was a great place to stay for 3 nights. $81 a nite for a studio. Pool can get crowded,but the breakfast is nice.
The room was cleaned well,but we arrived to a dishwasher full of unwashed dishes. not a big deal-just an observation. Also,when a kitchen is available,paper towels,sponge,napkins could be supplied? I admit I didn't ask,should I have? Again,for the price of this level of room,not a huge deal.
Rivertides Suites has an excellent level of customer service, Sean was cool and helped out with some eating choices. Most all the employees encountered were friendly and helpful. Parking was plentiful, and the walk into Carousel Mall/Restaurants/Broadway/Beach was very short(5 min-10 min).

• Stayed: April 2009
There are newer reviews for Rivertide Suites

Reviewed 4 April 2009

I was passing through on my way back from our trip and decided to stay in Seaside again. We were unable to get a room at the other hotel we wanted so we decided to take a change and stop in and see if this place would. As soon as we walked in we were welcomed by a very friendly and smiling front desk staff. It was in the middle of some kind of reception that was being held that we were told is done everynight. That was the second pleasent supprise. Next was the rate. Even though it was just the two of us the only room they had was one of the two bedroom suites(which is way to big for us) but they offered us a great rate for it. very affordable. When we got up to the room the first thing we noticed was the fireplace and kitchen. This wasn't just a "mini kitchen" it actually had everything there so that you could cook if you wanted. Yes that included an oven. It was nice to relax in the jetted tub after being in the car all day. We have found ourselves a "home away from home" .We will return

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 December 2008

Booked with some trepidation because little choice - ended up with 2 bedroom suite as only option for two of us! However, this accommodation was of a very high standard even compared to the luxury hotels in Hong Kong and Singapore. It's amazing given that the town itself is somewhat old-fashioned. Really good location for touring. Room facilities very good for longer stays eg. laundry and families. Very good value for money.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 October 2008

For our first time to the Oregon coast, we decided to stay at one of the newer properties in Seaside. This hotel had only good reviews--from what I read--so it was the obvious choice. I must agree with all of the good reviews that I read.

We travelled during the off season, which is great. Do keep in mind that the schedules of restaurants, stores, etc in the area may be different from their high season.

There are many great things about the hotel! The staff are very friendly and helpful. The property is VERY new, and well appointed. We booked a two-bedroom suite on the upper floors that had a riverfront view, with a spa tub. I'd definitely do it again, and recommend it highly to anyone else. The suite comes with a complete kitchen and laundry facilities. But if you're not in the mood for cooking, there's also a manager's reception in the evening and a nice breakfast in the morning. Although it was the off season, it seemed that the hotel was still quite busy based on the number of folks that we saw at breakfast.

The town is like most of the other coastal towns--small but with personality. Seaside is nicely located between Astoria and Tillamook; and it's easy to go touring and be able to get back to a nice place.

Overall, it was great!!! I hope you enjoy your stay as much as we did.

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 October 2008

It was a nice place, the nightly room rate is very confusing and I felt I was overcharged, $25 pet fee, $ 20 rollaway and all the taxes. When I looked on line I could of gotten the room for $50 less per night. When I called they said I should of cancelled and rebooked. I though calling them I would have gotten the best rate. After all that they gave me a credit because the internet would not work in our room only to find out they reposted it when I checked my visa acount. Beware.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled with family
1  Thank 7,608
mammiesmom, General Manager at Rivertide Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2009

I apologize for the billing confusion. It is never our intent to overcharge our guests. I would like the opportunity to make the necessary corrections, please contact the hotel and ask to speak with the Manager. Thank you.

Reviewed 18 September 2008

We arrived in Seaside late at night, ready to fall down and go to sleep. The first hotel we went to the clerk was rude, so we decided not to spend our money there. Our next hotel The Rivertide Suites, this hotel is new with a beautiful lobby; we had a studio that I wouldn’t mind living in at all, OUTSTANDING! They even offered breakfast in the lobby in the morning. The hotel was just right for the price. We also wanted to give Sean, a big thank you for all your help; he always greeted us with a smile, and ready to help, customer service the best. We will be back next year or sooner. It was a nice surprise to find a great hotel with great customer service.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2008

We just stayed one night. The hotel was gorgeous. We had a full kitchen, washer and dryer, flat screen TV, 2 bathrooms, 2 bedrooms.

The breakfast was fantastic, a little crowded but we took our breakfast to our room.

The pool is really nice, a little small, but the water is really clean and warm.

This hotel is really close to everything.

I would really recommend it for long time stay since you have the kitchen and the washer and dryer, especially when you have 3 kids.

Loved It! Definitely staying again.

• Stayed: November 2007, travelled with family