“CCC --Clean--Comfy and Convenient!”
Review of Rivertide Suites

Rivertide Suites
Ranked #4 of 27 Hotels in Seaside
Ashland, Oregon
“CCC --Clean--Comfy and Convenient!”
Reviewed 11 August 2010

See "Great Hostess" Misty took great care of our Ludwig family of 30.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (348)
Friday Harbor
Reviewed 11 August 2010

A perfect family reunion for our large group of 30+. Located in heart of Seaside, no reason to drive anywhere for fun and restaurants. Meeting room available for our private function. Many options for breakfast and Manager's social hour with beer, wine, and snacks a nice touch! I can't say enough about the staff - top notch! We highly recommend!

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with family
Bothell, Washington
Reviewed 5 August 2010

We have three children from young to preteen and the Rivertide was well suited for our family getaway. The condos have an excellent space, they are clean, staff was very friendly and very close to the beach. Enjoyed our trip!

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
New York City, New York
Reviewed 4 August 2010

When I arrived in Seaside, OR I was amazed at the city itself, it kind of reminded me of home at the shore, and when I che3cked in to the Rivertide Suites I was blown away by the property and the rooms themselves. The staff was amazing and actually very friendly and outgoing. The rooms were the equivalent of a Downtown Penthouse in New York City! I was so surprised to feel at home that I never wanted to leave. The beds are sooo comfortable and the rooms are quiet, not to mention the huge flat screen tv's and kitchenette units! I have already made return reservations for 2 weeks with my wife and kids!

I recommend this hotel for everyone as it is so close to everything that you don't need to drive anywhere! They have ample safe parking and a beautiful lobby. I may even consider trying to purchase one of these units (if they will let me!) This is definitely my new home away from home.

Also, apparently there is NO TAX in oregon! What a plus!!!

• Stayed July 2010, travelled on business
San Jose, California
Reviewed 3 August 2010

Bigger then we expected. We were floored with the room(s), thought there was just one room. This place is awesome. You get a brand new, CLEAN, private apartment with updated everything to yourself. Everything was very new and clean. We stayed longer than planned because we knew we would not get a place as nice as this where we were headed to next. If you stay here you will love it. I fished every night right outside my room. The fish are huge and jump up out of the water every few seconds. Oh yes, you are right on the river, within feet!

All it takes to make this place perfect is if I had caught one of those fish :-)

• Stayed October 2009, travelled as a couple
Gilbert, Arizona
Reviewed 2 August 2010

The greatest part of our stay at the Rivertide Suites was the friendly staff. Misty, the manager, was incredibly helpful in getting my husband and I a great room, in finding fun things to do, and in finding a good travel route back to Portland. The hotel itself is also very nice. There is a nice happy-hour in the evening with drinks and snacks. The rooms are clean and comfortable. This will be the place we, the "Tratts", stay when we return to Seaside!

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
Issaquah, Washington
Reviewed 27 July 2010

My wife, three children and our bearded Collie, Cole stayed at the Rivertide for three nights in mid-July. All parts of the facility were kept immaculate our entire stay. The entire staff was very friendly and checked often to make sure our needs were being met. They offer a continental breakfast in the morning, and cookies in the afternoon.

We were on the 4th floor with incredible views of the river and ocean. Everything in our room looked new, the beds very comfortable (pillowtops), and there were flat screen TVs mounted on the walls in each room. We were in a very quiet location. I wouldn't have changed a single thing. We were woken up each morning by the sounds of racoons playing next to the river right below us, and the birds diving for fish. The Rivertide is just a few minutes away from the main street in Seaside, and a short walk to the beach. We highly recommend anyone to stay there if you are visiting Seaside.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family