“Not worth the dough”
Review of Rivertide Suites

Rivertide Suites
Ranked #4 of 27 Hotels in Seaside
Reviewed 17 August 2010

We paid more for one night at this place than I've paid for any room anywhere, and I've been around and stayed in some excellent hotels. The room did not have a tub as expected, instead it had an accessible shower - the main reason we shelled out the bucks was to have a nice soak. When we mentioned this issue to the front desk immediately after seeing the room, we were told basically 'tough luck, you reserved it online so there's nothing to be done, we have no other rooms'. They charge ten bucks a day for wifi access, the rooms are not that special - if you're impressed by this place then you must not have traveled much. Dishes in the dishwasher, roomkeeping harrassing us at 11am to get out. Rip Off.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (1,503)

Reviewed 16 August 2010

I would highly recommend this suite hotel. The staff were extraordinarily friendly and accommodating. We were upgraded to a beautiful, spacious 2 bedroom/2 bath suite. This suite was immaculate and quiet and included a full kitchen with a washer and dryer, and 2 TVs. The master bath included an excellent shower, a jacuzzi tub, double sinks and generous drawer space. The bed was the incredibly comfortable with numerous pillows and pristine white linens. The beach, shopping, and restaurants are an easy walk from the hotel. This was my favorite hotel of a 2 week cross country trip. The breakfast buffet was average.

Reviewed 11 August 2010

See "Great Hostess" Misty took great care of our Ludwig family of 30.

Reviewed 11 August 2010

A perfect family reunion for our large group of 30+. Located in heart of Seaside, no reason to drive anywhere for fun and restaurants. Meeting room available for our private function. Many options for breakfast and Manager's social hour with beer, wine, and snacks a nice touch! I can't say enough about the staff - top notch! We highly recommend!

Reviewed 5 August 2010

We have three children from young to preteen and the Rivertide was well suited for our family getaway. The condos have an excellent space, they are clean, staff was very friendly and very close to the beach. Enjoyed our trip!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2010

When I arrived in Seaside, OR I was amazed at the city itself, it kind of reminded me of home at the shore, and when I che3cked in to the Rivertide Suites I was blown away by the property and the rooms themselves. The staff was amazing and actually very friendly and outgoing. The rooms were the equivalent of a Downtown Penthouse in New York City! I was so surprised to feel at home that I never wanted to leave. The beds are sooo comfortable and the rooms are quiet, not to mention the huge flat screen tv's and kitchenette units! I have already made return reservations for 2 weeks with my wife and kids!

I recommend this hotel for everyone as it is so close to everything that you don't need to drive anywhere! They have ample safe parking and a beautiful lobby. I may even consider trying to purchase one of these units (if they will let me!) This is definitely my new home away from home.

Also, apparently there is NO TAX in oregon! What a plus!!!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 August 2010

Bigger then we expected. We were floored with the room(s), thought there was just one room. This place is awesome. You get a brand new, CLEAN, private apartment with updated everything to yourself. Everything was very new and clean. We stayed longer than planned because we knew we would not get a place as nice as this where we were headed to next. If you stay here you will love it. I fished every night right outside my room. The fish are huge and jump up out of the water every few seconds. Oh yes, you are right on the river, within feet!

All it takes to make this place perfect is if I had caught one of those fish :-)

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple