“Superior Service and Amazing Rooms!”
Review of Rivertide Suites

Rivertide Suites
Ranked #4 of 27 Hotels in Seaside
Vancouver, Washington
“Superior Service and Amazing Rooms!”
Reviewed 11 March 2011

I never write reviews after staying at a hotel. But after the amazing experience I had at the Rivertide Suites, I would be remiss not to write a review. My family has stayed at the Rivertide Suites four times now and we have always enjoyed the beautiful rooms that are both elegant and spacious. What's not to love: full kitchen, granite counters, tile floor, fireplace, plasma TV, DVD player... the rooms are amazing!

But this last time we stayed was better than excellent; it was superior! When checking in, Misty (Director of Sales) remembered us by name from a year earlier! She remembered our two girls and commented on how much they had grown since last year.

Misty chatted with us during the continental breakfast and laughed and played with our three year old daughter. It was so refreshing and wonderful as a parent to see hotel staff take a genuine interest in our kids. In fact, the next day, Misty brought a home-made magnet board and gave it to our girls at breakfast as a present. WOW! I have never stayed at a hotel with that kind of service.

I read some of the negative reviews about this hotel (some of which complained about the service). Whatever their negative experience, it certainly is not the norm. I can honestly say that the staff care about their guests. I even got a card in the mail today from the staff thanking us for our visit. It's that kind of personal service that really makes a difference and makes me actually write a review on TripAdvisor (my first).

Whenever we go to Seaside, there is only one place my family will ever stay: The Rivertide Suites. I can't imagine staying anywhere else!

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with family
RivertideSuites, General Manager at Rivertide Suites, responded to this review, 31 March 2011
I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for you kind words and great review of the Rivertide Suites hotel in Seaside. I have to tell you I felt a great sense of pride in our staff as I read your reivew and want you to know how much I and the staff appreciate your comments. You are absolutely correct, Misty is indeed a gem and respresents our hospitality well. Thank you again for your review and we hope to see again soon! Please check out our website and Facebook page for special last minute deals as well.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (333)
Issaquah, Washington
Reviewed 7 March 2011

Just stayed there and I've got to say what a great time we had. The staff was incredibly friendly and always making sure everyone was taken care of. The rooms were spacious and super clean and the full kitchen allowed us to save on meals. The kids loved playing in the pool and hot tub.The free manager's reception and tasty free breakfast were two great bonuses that just topped off the trip. We cant wait to go back next year to the Rivertide Suites

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with family
On behalf of the staff and management of the Rivertide Suites, we wanted to thank you for the great review of your recent stay. We all hope that you will visit us again soon. Please check out our website and our Facebook page for last minute deals and specials.
University Place, Washington
Reviewed 15 February 2011

This was our third time visiting Rivertide Suites and we have made it now a yearly trip. The facility is clean, we staffed and very eager to assist you with whatever you need. This place is perfect for our family. We need a kitchen to cook in due to our food allergies and its just the right size for a vacation! The kids love the pool area. The ocean is a short walk away and so is the mall and shopping area. The only downside in the whole experience is its not on the water, but thats not a big deal to us. Thanks Rivertide Suites for the great place you have!

• Stayed January 2011, travelled as a couple
RivertideSuites, General Manager at Rivertide Suites, responded to this review, 17 February 2011
Thank you so much for your kind review! I have shared your comments with our entire staff. It's a great feeling when our guests recognize their hard work. Thank you again for taking the time to post your review. Please check our website and our Facebook page for the latest in "last minute deals". We all hope to see you again in the very near future. Best Regards, Tim
Wenatchee, Washington
Reviewed 15 February 2011

My husband and I spent my birthday and our anniversary at Rivertide Suites. We reserved for 4 nights. I have spent many vacations in this region over the years. I did my research for options in Seaside and Cannon Beach areas. Prices are bit high in the trendy Cannon Beach and Seaside is only ten minutes north so it makes for a great option when budget minded. I chose Rivertide because they had a stay two, get third night free and they also have kitchens in the suites. We were in a studio that faced the street and mountains. The larger two bed suites have the river view on the other side of the building.
Our suite had a full compact kitchen including a stove/oven and dining area. The large bathroom even had a stackable washer & dryer in a closet. They are individually owned so each suite will differ slightly with furniture and kitchen utensils/ small appliances. My husband was ticked he couldn't smoke his cigar on the balcony and the only smoking area is where the pet area is located near the end of the building by the parking lot. He got over it and smoked his stogie while walking to town. The suites are not located on the beach but within very short walking distance to the main drag where the shops and eateries are located. The beach is only steps from there.
We enjoyed the sunset from their rooftop patio and watched the fisherman return after a long day on the river below.
The staff is absolutely AWESOME! Any request we tossed at them they were eager to please. They provided an evening Happy Hour in the lobby which has views of the river. Complete with draft beer, wine , soda pop and snacks.
I would highly reccomend Rivertide to anyone!

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 14 February 2011

The Hotel is clean quite and all the staff were helpfull and nice, the breakfast could be a little better but compared to most it was 5 star lol. The pool and spa were great except the spa was a little cold and many others agreed, the point is ...HOTT TUBB maybe they will fix that by the time we come back next. I wouldnt stay anywhere else in Seaside.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled as a couple
I would like to thank you for taking the time to write your review of our hotel on Trip Advisor. Your comments are sincerely appreciated and enable us to make improvements that our guests would like to see. We recently had a heater go out for our hot tub, which may have been during your stay. It has been replaced and the hot tub is back up and running! On recommendations from our local health department we have adjusted our temperature setting on our hot tub due to the concerns of health issues from too hot of a temperature setting. We sincerely appreciate your loyal patronage and look forward to your next stay with us. Best Regards, Tim
Vancouver, Washington
Reviewed 27 January 2011

It was so nice, we got to seaside way before check in (10 am),we asked if we could just park and check in later, they did a early check in and upgraded us......at no charge.Misty who works in front there was a big help, everyone who worked there was so nice. We absolutely loved it,had a gerat view.super close to the paddle boats and everything else. We will stay again next year for sure.They welcomed our guests also.The bedding was very nice the room was very clean and new.

Stayed August 2010, travelled with family
RivertideSuites, General Manager at Rivertide Suites, responded to this review, 28 January 2011
On behalf of the management and staff of Rivertide Suites, I would like to thank you for your great review of our hotel. It is a great motivation to all of our staff to read such great comments and I assure you this is what motivates the staff to want to do better and make sure that every guest experience is an experience that exceeds their expectations. We hope to see you again in the very near future. Best Regards, Tim
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 13 December 2010

I won the Facebook contest for a free night at the Rivertide Suites in Seaside, OR. I got here yesterday and this is an AWESOME place to stay! Top of the line furnishings, amenities, service and comfort. I highly recommend this as a great place to stay and see the Northern Oregon coast. Thanks Rivertide!

• Stayed December 2010, travelled with friends
RivertideSuites, Manager at Rivertide Suites, responded to this review, 28 December 2010
Congratulations on your Facebook win! Our entire staff is thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and took the time to write a review. Please keep checking our website and facebook page for specials and contests. We all hope to see you again in the near future.
Best Regards, Tim - General Manager