“Got lured in by the sleek outside appearance” 2 of 5 bubbles

Got a photo?
Add it.
Pudgy's Broiler & Bar
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Lacey, Washington
“Got lured in by the sleek outside appearance”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2013

The outside attractive appearance brought us inside for lunch. The name was different, something like Fish House and Pub, but my credit card listed Pudgy's and a customer photo confirmed it. The clam chowder was thick and gritty, like eating flour and sand. We complained and weren't charged. It was a big disappointment after sampling some of the best clam chowder ever at the Pickled Fish in Long Beach, WA. The burger wasn't very good either. The service was good.

Visited May 2013

Seaside, Oregon
“Won't go again but at least I tried it.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2013 via mobile

First off I have to say the service was great. Our waitress was friendly and even offered to bring me the other soup when she noticed I didn't really touch the one she had brought me. But as far as the food goes....never again! I didn't like the soups they had available. The steak my friends ordered was so full of fat that they were geniuenly irritated by how much money they had to pay for their steak by the ounce. The place was extremely cramped and considering how much we were paying for the food the place should have been way better. I ordered the chicken Alfredo pasta and it tasted like I was just eating a garlic clove. I didn't even know there was garlic in it. The menu didnt say that. Good news is I know for sure now that, despite my insomnia I am not in fact a vampire! I was born and grew up in seaside and somehow never once tried Pudgy's but I'm now glad I didn't.

Holladay, Utah
“Stay clear of this place”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2013

When things are busy at Seaside, this place looks like a good, quiet option. Beware. The service is poor and the food mediocre. Coupled with high prices, you're all but sure of walking out with a bad taste in your mouth. We've tried it a few times thinking it really can't be that bad. It is.

• Visited November 2012
Riverton, Utah
“Fun Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2012

The food is very good. Great Halibut fish and chips!! Fun place to eat and the service is very good!! They used to have karaoke on Friday and Saturday nights. I do not know if they still do it but if so it is a very fun place to spend your weekend.

Visited February 2012
Bellingham, Washington
“Terrible experience”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 September 2012

We were here the third week of September - our server appeared really out of it - he took our order and didn't check back until he brought our food out. He then looked at me and told me they were out of the soup I had ordered and asked me what else I would like. As I don't care for seafood I had to ask for a salad and baked potato - which he then charged me for! I would have expected that if you wait until everyone else's food is out in front of them to tell me that I can't have what I ordered, you would comp my food, especially when what I ordered the second time was inexpensive. We even spoke to the manager who seemed unconcerned about the predicament. The one bright spot was the man who was playing the piano while we were eating - he played songs from the 70s and 80s and Disney songs which my kids loved - and he played them from memory! If you want to listen to some music, go here for a drink after dinner, but skip the food - you never know what you will end up with!

• Visited September 2012