Best Western Plus Ocean View Resort
US$100
Very Good 4/5
Inn at the Prom(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$116
Rivertide Suites(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$123
  • Breakfast included
Quality Inn Seaside Oregon(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$93
QualityInn
Very Good 4/5
Seashore Inn on the Beach(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$111
Very Good 4/5
River Inn at Seaside(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$107
Groupon.com
Great 4.5/5
Lanai at the Cove(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$100
Great 4.5/5
Inn at the Shore(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$87
Ashore Hotel(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$104
Travelocity
Great 4.5/5
Ebb Tide Oceanfront Inn(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$82
  • Breakfast included
1,848 results
All reviewsocean viewwall bedbest westernshotel restaurantoregon coastfront desk stafffirst floorking bedgreat roomget awayfree breakfasttop floorhot tubcannon beachoff seasonstaff was very friendlygas fireplace
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 May 2014

This motel was in a great location to walk the Prom and or visit the area. We had an upper floor room with a fireplace and hot tub which were both great. We had supper and breakfast at the restaurant located inside the motel which was nice and we did not have to drive our car. The staff were very good.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Terrance B, Owner at Best Western Plus Ocean View Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2014

Thank you for the great review and feedback about our resort and the staff. We appreciate you, our guests.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

During maintenance of painting hotel they blocked our ocean view with heavy equipment, during day all day long, and the machine was very noisy. Could not sit out and enjoy the balcony or the view. We were never informed of this fact, but they wanted to charge us for a view and called it an upgrade view charge.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I am very sorry about the view obstruction. We were painting the exterior of the hotel and the weather on the Coast leaves us very few opportunities to make improvements like this. The staff made every attempt to notify all guests in advance and move them as needed. I am sorry we failed in your case.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

The view was wonderful and our room was exactly as described. Located close to many points of interest. We will be back again for family vacation. The front desk helped me out when I had a problem that needed to be taken care. They went above and beyond what I expected. I felt like I was a queen! You don't see this kind of customer service very often.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thanks for the great comments (especially about our associates). They really enjoy taking care of our guests. See you next trip!

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Average room in a great location on the beach. Comfy bed, good shower, mini fridge, coffee maker & microwave. No complimentary breakfast :o(. The restaurant in the hotel was good. The room was warm & didn't have A/C so we had to sleep with the sliding glass door open which I'm not fond of. It meant that the curtains had to be open & the people in the next room could look in on us from their balcony which is a bit creepy.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Terrance B, Owner at Best Western Plus Ocean View Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate the feedback and are working on numerous other improvements which we know you will like.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

I have stayed in many hotels in the past but it was in 1991 I stayed at a Best Western for the first time. I was so impressed by not only the attention, Warm Greeting you get when you arrive, the way they make you feel at Home, but the service, Cleanliness of the room, convenient locations, pleasant decor inside and out of doors , and very affordable. I decided at that point that I would continue booking all of my traveling days with them. Now after over 100 stays at Best Westerns across the United States, I have never been disappointed. Best Western is always a delight to do business with. I highly recommend a Best Western Hotel to anyone traveling for pleasure or business.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

You have certainly made our day! Thank you for the terrific review and we promise to keep earning your trust every day.