“You have to try their coffee”

Seaside Coffee House
Ranked #2 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Seaside
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Lake Oswego, Oregon
“You have to try their coffee”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2014

We discovered Seaside coffee on one of our early visits to Seaside. I am afraid the aficionado's will cringe but, we love flavored coffee's. I discovered Jamacia me Crazy there and it has been my favorite ever since! So being in Seaside I obviously needed coffee and we paid them a visit. Drat! They did not have it on the shelf but, they could have it for me the following day. OK. When I called in the following day, it was not ready, Oh Dear! Please do not worry, enjoy a cup of coffee of your choice and it will be here shortly…………. After a short wait the coffee arrived plus some samples to try, including my free coffee!!!!, they really were trying and they were very nice into the bargain. Good Job Seaside Coffee, I hope to enjoy your coffee for a long time to come.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank AudRoy0

“Dirty chai”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

My first visit to this place and the service was very good. The lady behind the counter suggested the dirty chai and it was really good.

Portland, Oregon
“Best coffee shop in town”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

I've had hit or miss experiences with this place over the years, but this year they got it right. The ambience has always been great. Comfortable, laid back, cozy. But the coffee has been uneven, and so have the baristas. Gave it another try this year, and wasn't disappointed at all. A full, rich latte, plenty hot, and in a timely fashion. I'll be back next year and hope for the same.

Visited March 2014
Palm Springs, California
“Great place to jump start your day. ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

As a local it's great to find a welcoming place to meet up with friends as well as a place to get caught up with work or study.
I love the egg sandwiches cooked to your desire.

Pasco, Washington
“Great coffee”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

Many options for your favorite coffee drink. Has a great selection of non-dairy and sugar free options as well. Enjoy the local options like this one, you can find the chains anywhere.