“The Jacuzzi suite is absolutely beautiful!”
Review of Sandy Cove Inn

Sandy Cove Inn
Ranked #12 of 27 Hotels in Seaside
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 19 June 2012

We have stayed here twice and both times were amazing. Friendly staff, fun and beautiful rooms. Only a few blocks from the beach and about a mile from downtown. We took our bikes and rode every where. The Jacuzzi suite was perfect for our romantic getaway. Already planning out next trip.

• Stayed: June 2012

Reviewed 10 June 2012

The "wave room" where we stayed was pretty but what really impressed me was the service . At check in , the front desk personnel verbalized that he was there for us 24/7 and to call him anytime we needed anything because it is not a bother and he will address our concerns the best that he could . He said this with sincerity . When we got to our room , I noticed that there was no microwave . So I asked if there was one anywhere in the inn that maybe we can use . He offered to get one for us and within minutes brought one in to our room personally . And at no extra charge . We have been travelling for days and some of the "bigger chain hotels" we stayed at did not have "the heart" that this hotel has . Service not only in words but in deed !

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank Marmar67
Reviewed 2 June 2012

Price was excellent & accepted our small dog with out having to take him with us each time we went someplace. Some places require you never leave a dog alone. Ours is crate trained & quiet. So we were very comfortable with the arrangements. Management was friendly as all get out. Room was as described which I call frugal but very clean. They have other rooms with more [stuff] but this was our choice & we were very comfortable. 2 blocks from a wonderful beach & promanade walkway. Close to places to eat & shop. Office had lots of info for visitors. Recommend!!!

Room Tip: Be sure & check the website to see the many levels of rooms & what they offer. That way no s...
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Sandy_Cove_Inn, Manager at Sandy Cove Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2012

Thanks so much for visiting with us! We were happy to have you and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 2 June 2012

I was working in Seaside last year and stayed at Sandy Cove for five days. I loved the ambiance of the "Gertie" room and the friendliness of the staff. I still feel the same, but my stay this time was unpleasant. My problem was a noisy neighbor. He kept his TV blaring until after midnight and then stomped around early next morning. I guess I didn't understand, with so few people in your hotel last Monday, why you placed clients so close together. I know these things (noisy guests) happen, but you would lessen the odds if you spaced people as far away as possible. Thanks for listening.
Steve Knight

1  Thank Steve K

One of the things we love most about our motel is that people request specific rooms now – everyone has their favorite themed room they want to stay in. However one of the difficulties of room requests is that sometimes even when the motel is quiet, people get put next to each other. We have never been able to say “no” to a room request just because someone else is staying next door. It’s a tricky situation!

We are grateful that you have become a repeat customer of ours. Perhaps next time you visit you can stay in the Jacuzzi Suite – it’s our quietest room. Thanks for taking the time leave feedback – we really appreciate it!

Reviewed 31 May 2012

We brought our 2 children to Seaside for the very first time and had a ball! While they were hoping for a large hotel with a swimming pool, we opted for something cozy and quaint with a more reasonable price... and it payed off! Sandy Cove Inn is a cute place with tons of personality! From the doggy water bowl outside the front door to the polite person at the front desk, we felt right at home! The room was clean and comfortable. Having a small grocery store across the street was helpful. And last but not least, the pub across the street (which is very kid friendly) has FABULOUS food! Our children didn't mention a pool one time after checking in! We would definately stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family

I'm SO glad you all had such a great time. That makes us smile. Next time you visit, be sure to take your kids to the city pool - it's fantastic! Seaside's city pool offers two pools, a slide, a climbing wall, a rope swing and a large jacuzzi. It's a nice alternative when staying at a motel like ours that doesn't have a pool. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 31 May 2012

wow.wow.wow! we have stayed in seaside many times and have always stuck to the popular places to stay (holiday inn, shilo, best western, comfort inn etc.) After reading reviews on trip advisor I decided to try something new. I was a little nervous about staying at the Sandy Cove because I didn't know what to expect especially since I have two small children and I am a little picky about cleanliness. The Sandy Cove Inn far exceeded my expectations! The staff was very friendly and helpful. They really care about their customers. The room we stayed in was immaculate. I wish I could clean my home this well. The building is older but very well maintained and taken care of. The rooms are very nicely decorated and oh so cute! I would like their interior designer as well as the cleaner to come to my home! The location of the property is perfect. The area is very quiet. Two blocks from the ocean and a very nice 1 mile walk along the boardwalk on the beach to the shops and main street in seaside. I will recommend Sandy Cove Inn to all my family and friends while in Seaside. You will love this place!

Room Tip: Rooms on the bottom floor are pet friendly. Pets are not allowed on the second floor.
Reviewed 29 May 2012 via mobile

Stayed this month. Was greater by a nice man whom runs and owns ur with his family. My main issue is places being clean and this place could not be cleaner. So so clean.

• Stayed: May 2012

So glad you got a kick out of meeting June the Cat. She's managed to make friends with nearly everyone who visits us (even some of the dogs!). We love June's friendly personality and are glad to hear you do too. Hope to see you again soon!