Sandy Cove Inn
US$100
Very Good 4/5
Inn at the Prom(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$116
Rivertide Suites(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$123
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Ocean View Resort(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$89
BestWestern.com
Very Good 4/5
Quality Inn Seaside Oregon(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$93
QualityInn
Very Good 4/5
Seashore Inn on the Beach(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$111
Very Good 4/5
River Inn at Seaside(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$107
Groupon.com
Ashore Hotel(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$104
Travelocity
Great 4.5/5
Inn at the Shore(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$87
Great 4.5/5
Ebb Tide Oceanfront Inn(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$82
Hotwire.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsdifferent themethemed roomsmonopoly roomgarden roomwave roomdowning housevhs tapesjacuzzi suitea small grocery storeu streetquiet end of townwould definitely stay here againsouth endshort walk to the beachrooms are smallwine glassesfew blocks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 August 2013

Stayed in the Wave Room, it was comfortable for 4 people. We brought a fan with us just in case so noise was not a problem. Bathtub drained really slow. Staff was extremely friendly. Was away from the busier area of Seaside but that was kinda of nice since it was quieter. Beach is just a short walk away.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 August 2013

This is a great place, friendly people, clean and convenient to everything. It is decorated in a very cute way. If you have problems with stairs you would find this challenging. The living room furniture is uncomfortable but the beds are great. I would recommend this!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 July 2013

I thought the room was very cute and clean. I don't think the accommodations are complete though. There wasn't an AC or a fan in the room. You would think near the beach it would automatically have AC but it didn't. I would have even accepted a fan. The noise policy could be enforced better. Since there wasn't a fan we slept with the window open, well at 7am people where loud, kids screaming, etc etc. I was also disappointed that there wasn't a hair dryer in the room. I didn't bring mind because I assumed there was one. We did however enjoy the short walk to beach and fun themed room. The staff was nice and when I left my shorts and shirt there they kindly called me and I went back to get them. I think overall it was a good stay but some of the accommodations could be better for the price of the night.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank tiffanymariee
Reviewed 30 July 2013 via mobile

Ill start this off by saying the gal at the front desk was amazing! Loved her! Sweet, knowledgeable, And friendly. . She was great.
We got the white quilt room.. it was clean. Not huge, or even big, but it was just me and the hubby..so it was fine. Nicely decorated, and clean and tasteful.

Now there were a couple issues we had. The biggest being my hubby is 6 feet 5 inches tall, and the ceiling was very short. His head hit the overhead light!! Also it needed a fan or something.. it was very stuffy!!

Our biggest issue we had though, is we were in room 13, which happens to be next to the ice machine. That darn machine was the loudest thing I've ever heard! And it ran all night long!! We kept hearing ice dropping out all night long!!! It was nuts! Never had that issue before, and neither of us got much sleep. The matress was also very very hard! I think it was pretty new, so maybe it needed to be broke in or something, but both of us didn't dleep much at all..
I think the other rooms would be ok..I never got to see them, but as long as they wernt near that darn ice machine, you should be fine

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank michelleh191
Reviewed 28 July 2013

We booked the room on line, and were pleased with our choice. Interesting individual room decorations. Even with the motel full we found it very quite. The staff was very friendly at check-in and checkout, they even reviewed restaurant and points of interest with us making getting around much easier for first time visitors to Seaside.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple