“Charming Rooms and Wonderful Staff”
Review of Sandy Cove Inn

Sandy Cove Inn
Ranked #13 of 27 Hotels in Seaside
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 8 November 2013

A wonderfully romantic stay. The staff was very friendly and the rooms were very clean. We arrived a day early and the staff did what they could to get us accomodated. We stayed in a different room on our first night (because we arrived unannounced), so we were able to experience two rooms - both of which were clean and charming. Would stay here again in a heartbeat!

Room Tip: The Boat Room was nice.

Reviewed 8 November 2013

The ladies at the front desk were very friendly & helpful. Anything I needed they got for me right away & delivered it to my room. Rooms were clean & well maintained. Suggestions was made as things to do in the area & places to eat. There was coffee & tea at the front desk. Free movies

Reviewed 1 November 2013

We escaped the hustle and bustle of town, to find a very comfortable, clean room with a great location! We had the 60's room complete with lava lamp! Maria at the front desk was awesome, she went on a search for something we could put our puzzle on. We will be back....

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 October 2013

It was my wifes birthday gift and she enjoyed it. Great staff, clean large rooms, comfortable bed, free movies, Wi-Fi, table setting for 2 & coffee. Close to the beach but no view. Easy to get to. The great Groupon offer made this a very good deal.

Reviewed 31 October 2013

We had the white room, a little small a first, but for relaxing in the evenings and sleep it was just what we needed, the price was great. If you ask for a microwave they will provide one for you room, or the office has one too. :) I'll do it again.

Room Tip: We were in room 13 not bad at all.
Reviewed 30 October 2013

After a family weekend at the coast, we decided we needed a couples weekend and our October birthdays were the perfect excuse along with the great Groupon offer. The room was clean, comfortable and with wonderful new bed mattresses (according to the people at the pub across the street :) Everyone was friendly and helpful. Great handout of recommended places to eat. Discovered the Firehouse Grill on Broadway - our new favorite restaurant. We had never stayed on the South end of town, but it was great because it helped us to get out and walk more to get into town. The weekend was spectacular with blue skys and sun.
We also looked at their house rental next door for a family time at the coast.

Reviewed 26 October 2013

My daughter bought me here in July for a birthday present. It was the 1st time I ever stayed in Seaside because I always thought of it as too crowded and noisy. When I saw the Groupon for 2 nights I bought one for my husband and I. I really like this place. It is decorated very cute, it is clean, friendly, pet friendly and close to the beach. It is south of the dowtown area, so it is quieter neighborhood. The guy at the front desk is awesome and full of information! There is a grocery store across the street and a few places to eat close by. I look forword to coming back again.

Room Tip: The first time I stayed here with my daughters we had a room with two queens. It seemed bigger than...