Sandy Cove Inn
Best Western Plus Ocean View Resort(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$123
River Inn at Seaside(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$136
US$106
ComfortInn
Quality Inn Seaside Oregon(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$89
QualityInn
US$131
US$121
HIExpress.com
Inn at the Prom(Seaside)(Great Value!)
Ashore Hotel(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$132
Hotels.com
Inn at the Shore(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$98
Seashore Inn on the Beach(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$100
The Gilbert Inn(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$133
All reviewsdifferent themethemed roomsmonopoly roomgarden roomwave roomdowning housevhs tapesjacuzzi suitea small grocery storeu streetquiet end of townwould definitely stay here againsouth endshort walk to the beachrooms are smallwine glassesfew blocks
Reviewed 31 October 2010

We have now stayed here on 2 separate occasions and I can tell you we will definitely keep coming back. The staff is absolutely wonderful, service excellent, and as for the hotel itself its comfortable, clean, and cute. Each room is decorated in a different theme. The staff has added so many unique touches, it really feels like they put real effort into making this hotel feel like home. They are pet friendly and go so far as to give your pet a little welcome gift which includes treats, a water dish, and a dog towel! I would recommend this place to anyone who likes 5 star service on a budget. Really, this place is so wonderful I don't think I could say enough nice things about it!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 October 2010

My husband and I have visited the northern Oregon Coast for many years and have stayed in some nice little places as well as some not so nice little places. We are partial to staying in the smaller places due to the prices. The lower the price, the longer we get to stay. But a couple of years ago we stumbled across the Sandy Cove Inn in Seaside, Oregon (Avenue U) and we no longer want to stay anywhere else! The owners are some of the neatest & friendliest people we've ever met. It is family owned and they have made us feel like family as well. Each room has it's own clever theme and are always well kept. The staff is fabulous -- friendly and trustworthy to a fault. Even the parking lot is always spotless! Located on the quiet end of town, a block and a half from the beach, with a "mom & pop" grocery store and a restaurant across the street, there's nothing more to want for. To Steve, Ann, Mike, Betsy & the girls, we are so grateful to have found you and hope to see you many more times in the future! Danny & Vicky

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 October 2010

What a great place to stay! The rooms are decorated so creatively it adds such character to your stay. Fresh coffee each morning and such warm and friendly family run place. Totally recommend this as a place to stay!!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 October 2010

I have actually stayed at the Sandy Cove Inn a couple of times now, previously with my wife, and again this summer with some of our friends. Don't think of this place as a 'motel' and let whatever images come into your mind influence you - think of this spot as a boutique venue, more like a european, custom-designed & quaint guesthouse - but yet still a motel in terms of ease of access etc! It is very sweet, unique and the staff are super friendly and helpful.

This is just steps from the ocean-shore, ideal for beachside bonfires into the late hours - bring your s'mores and get ready for a delightful & affordable stay!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 September 2010

The price was nice, but I don't need to say "nice for the price"! While very affordable, the room-bed and brkfast-was updated and clean. Also the walls seemed fairly thick as neighbor's noises were muted, so we slept well which is always a plus on vacation! The room was small, but has a table with chairs which was great! The only issue was there was no microwave until I snuck one later-guiltily, then told our room attendant I saw afterwards!(offering at check in would have been better). In addition the really neat looking chandalier had no switch but has to be unplugged from behind the table-a pain.
FYI It is a pretty good walk to downtown-it's on the end of the promenade-but it's okay if you don't mind walking a ways. Unfortunately my child became sick on the trip so the walk was not a leisurely one. The hotel touts about the "family friendly" restaurant across the street-avoid that if you have kids- the only thing my child would have eaten was "out" two days in a row. The menu is not family friendly-I especially know this as I have worked in the restaurant business for over 20 years...I would call it pub food, mostly of the spicy sort. There is a market across the street, however, that brings back memories of an age gone by of great service, shiny floors,and variety(for the size!). I wished we had a kitchenette (already taken) as the little meat dept. had some fabulous looking steaks. Last note: another thing we liked about shady cove was the basic-non interruptive service. They were accesible if we needed, but we weren't bothered (I don't want cookies, etc.!) And we appreciated their free classic video selection, Mr. Holland's Opus was perfect to watch as our daughter just started band this year! Thank You

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family