“Very nice view, great location”

Ebb Tide Oceanfront Inn
Ranked #12 of 27 Hotels in Seaside
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I got a great deal via Living Social=King size room w/ fireplace..Loved the dishes in the room, fridge nearly froze our stuff. Very clean, courteous.
I also had #321. Only complaints would be curtains were in poor repair, tearing from the top from being pulled on, they are 'dark' curtains. Wish they had sheer ones to protect from west sun but could see view without blinding. Most eves had to pull them for that reason(not always prob in cloudy Oregon) and there is no elevator for this bldg. Would not have packed as I did had this been clear on website.

Room Tip: Ask for bottom floor if in this bldg if physically limited-no elevator.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (1,129)

Reviewed 29 May 2014

The staff here is excellent! Our room faced the ocean (the only thing missing was a patio) and was very well appointed. Loved having the fireplace in the evening and the wet bar was very handy.
We would definitely stay here again! Only blocks from great dining and shopping.
Beautiful views of the dunes and beach.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Easy kind check-in/out by friendly professional staff.. great, clean, spacious corner room (#321).. super comfortable (king size) bed.. in fact one of the best we've ever slept in.. great ocean, beach, sunset view.. everything clean and works.. love the small kitchenette.. basic breakfast at the reception then we went to Pig'n pancake for more.. :) .. there was a brief hiccup with wifi which was fixed at a reasonable time.. thank you

Room Tip: 321.. spacious corner room with amazing views
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
ebbtideresort, Manager at Ebb Tide Oceanfront Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

Thank you for your great review. We try very hard to make our guests comfortable. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you soon.

Sincerely

The Ebb Tide Staff

Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

After being here for less than two hours we find out that we were knowingly stuck in a room with no wifi, and only on the third call (and a visit to the lobby) that they notified us there was no connection to the Internet.
Then, upon trying to relax we see that BOTH extra blankets are filthy. Not having clean blankets one would turn the heat up, but wait... the fireplace doesn't work.
Along with the already long list of issues, the clock in one of the rooms is broken, and there are NO screens in the Windows to enjoy the beautiful beach air. To be continued. ..

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Lane K
Reviewed 26 April 2014

I am researching beachfront hotels to help me decide where my daughter and I will be staying on our mini vacation next month. Although the reviews help give me a general idea, I do not take every word as fact. The fact that the manager of this hotel was so unprofessional as to bad mouth the guests, and in such detail, has made me decide to never stay at this hotel. The manager should have risen above the poor review, not bad mouth guests.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank lisa s
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

My fiance and I love seaside very much. We were very excited to find the ebb tide with an amazing 2 for 1 deal.

Rooms are a little dated but we love the hotel and staff we have never been let down. And the views are amazing.

Last May while my girlfriend now fiance was in the shower I used window chalk and wrote will you marry me and shut the curtains for her to be very surprised when she opened them and I was on one knee. I did bring windex and cleaned the window after haha.

This hotel is not only our favorite but will now always have our most memorable moment.

Were staying again this coming weekend.

Thank you ebb tide you guys are amazing.

Patrick and Tanisha

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank patrickm1982
Reviewed 25 March 2014

We've stayed many times and each time I wonder why anyone would stay any where else in Seaside. We stayed 3 nights (for the price of 2) at $85 plus tax for a king size bed with full ocean view and a mini kitchenette (microwave/toaster/coffee/fridge). The staff were great and the room was impeccably clean. It is an older hotel and décor has not been updated - it still have the floral border trim but the view is so spectacular I don't know who would ever notice : ) New bedding and nice soap etc. We will always return. This little gem may be older but with such character and such a perfect location who cares!

Room Tip: building on front, left has biggest windows & great view of tilimook head 3rd floor - wire acro...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple