Shilo Inns Seaside Oceanfront
River Inn at Seaside(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$142
US$142
US$111
ComfortInn
The Gilbert Inn(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$133
US$131
US$121
HIExpress.com
Quality Inn Seaside Oregon(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$89
QualityInn
Ashore Hotel(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$132
Hotels.com
Inn at the Shore(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$98
Seashore Inn on the Beach(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$88
Best Western Plus Ocean View Resort(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$123
Orbitz.com
Inn at the Prom(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$111
All reviewsboardwalk restaurantsteam roomfull kitchenfront desk staffthe general manageran ocean view roomoregon coastpool and hot tubgas fireplaceloungekitchenetteinnshousekeeperdishwasherpet
Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

The location was wonderful! Just steps from the beach. The room though was small and the walls were paper thin. The first night there were some ladies next door who apparently needed hearing aids because they were yelling across the room at each other and it made it very hard to sleep. I would have preferred a room that was bigger and walls were thicker but the location made it worth it.

• Stayed: March 2014
ShiloHotels, Manager at Shilo Inns Seaside Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Dear Kristilee92,
Thank you for staying with us and posting your comments on TripAdvisor. Please do not hesitate to contact me the next time you are in the area, I would be happy to assist you in getting a larger room so that you can enjoy your stay.

Reviewed 28 March 2014

I would like to thank Rick at the front desk for saving my vacation!. I had some concerns after my first night in the hotel and he addressed each and every one and made it all better. I am beyond impressed with his excellent customer service and caring approach. Not often you find an employee going above and beyond the call of duty but he sure did for me and my family..

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Dear dwee1995,
Thank you for staying with us and posting your comments on TripAdvisor. I will make sure Rick receives this review and it will be posted on our wall for all to see. We look forward to the next time you visit!

Reviewed 28 March 2014

We booked on line. When I asked at the front desk about the complimentary breakfast that was included in our reservation, we were told they were no longer doing it. When we arrived to check in after lunch we were told check in was 4pm, not mentioned on line. The walls were thin, the noise from rooms on all sides was annoying. at checkout we were offered compensation, but it was too late to take away the bad feeling that hung over our stay.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank AlaskaAnne

Dear AlaskaAnne,
Thank you for staying with us and posting your comments. I apologize that you were not offered the coupons that your confirmation stated that you would receive. It is true that we stopped offering the complimentary breakfast during the week on March 10th, however we still honor our guests confirmation notices that state breakfast. Please note that our reservation department does match all web and dot com rates without paying up front. I hope that you do come and stay with us the next time you are in the area so that we can redeem ourselves.

General Manager.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

I really love the Oregon Coast and all it has to offer! This was my first time at the Shilo Inn and I would have to say it was not too bad. The fact that you are right on the ocean is fantastic. The pool and hot tub are always open so for sure a plus. All of the staff was friendly. But my experience in the restaurant was not so good! I would recommend eating some where else :(

Room Tip: Get an ocean front facing 5th floor so you don't hear the noise ;)
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear CraigY,
Thank you for staying with us and posting your comments on TripAdvisor. We are so pleased to hear that your stay within the hotel was satisfactory. I will let the Restaurant Manager know about your experience in the restaurant so that it can be improved for the next time that you are in the area. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

Took my son to the beach for his 16th Birthday and was frustrated. The room was great, but lack of recognizing as we stood in line to check in for more than 1/2 an hour was irritating. When the girl finally got to us, she was quite curt. A special treat for my son was to be room service at breakfast. I asked for a menu at the front desk. I was directed to the restaurant, that was fine. I got the menu and told the staff what was it was for. I was not told until the next morning when we tried to order that they do not do room service in the morning when they have the buffet. Would have been nice to know. We went down to the buffet, which had no prices posted. After a buffet of mediocre choices and coffee, we received our bill of over $42! The only joy of the breakfast was the Chef making omelets which were very well done. The hotel was close to all the touristy things my son wanted to do, which was good. Normally, I would not have stayed that close to the crowds. When we checked out, again with an extensive wait of no acknowledgment for quite some time, I was asked how our stay was. I said there was a lack of communication, the man said "that seems to have happened a lot this weekend". To me, that would warrant maybe some sort of accommodation for the inconvenience. No, just the statement that it was a known problem. I was disappointed but my son had fun and that was all that mattered. I do not recommend the Saturday breakfast buffet. You get better food for a better price a block away at Pig n Pancake.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank MsWendyAnna
ShiloHotels, Manager at Shilo Inns Seaside Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Dear Mswendyanna,
Thank you for staying with us and posting your experience on TripAdvisor. I would like to apologize first that you were not acknowledged by my front desk agents during the check-in & check-out process. Delivering great service is a goal we strive for with each guests and I apologize again for not reaching this goal with you. I will also have a discussion with our restaurant team about the importance of understanding our amenities that we offer our guests. I am happy to hear your son enjoyed his weekend, but wish you could have had a more enjoyable time also.
Jennifer English, General Manager.