“Jake is the best! ” 5 of 5 bubbles

Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Seaside Oceanfront
Ranked #23 of 26 Hotels in Seaside
“Jake is the best! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

My friend Heidi and I arrived in seaside after a 10 hour drive from Canada and were pleasantly met by Jake at the front desk. He brightened our day with his sunny personality as well as placed us in a suite that was beyond our expectations. He was helpful and accommodating which was very much appreciated. We will definitely recommend our friends and family to stay at this hotel anytime they visit the lovely town of seaside.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Angela D
ShiloHotels, Manager at Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Seaside Oceanfront, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
Dear Angela,
Thank you for posting your review on TripAdvisor. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed some peace and relaxation after a long drive. We look forward to your next trip out to the Seaside area. Jennifer English General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (224)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

My hubby and I had a horrible car troubles on our way here that I was not looking forward to our stay. The minute we walked in to check in Jake was so friendly and made me even more excited for our stay after our horrible day we had. He informed us of everything we also could do for our vehicle and tried to make our stay the best it could be! He is an asset to this company!

• Stayed May 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Amy M
ShiloHotels, Manager at Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Seaside Oceanfront, responded to this review, 6 June 2014
Dear Amy M,
Thank you for posting your review on Trip Advisor. I am so excited to hear of the enjoyable experience you had from the moment you checked in until you checked out from one of our many staff members. We look forward to your next visit to the Seaside area.
Jennifer English General Manager
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

My fiance' and I visited Seaside for a few nights checking out the best place to have our family stay while we all travel there for our beach wedding late this summer. We started with the newer places and slowly migrated back to the oceanfront choices, and were pleasantly surprised. It was kind of a spontaneous decision to head out there, so I didn't make any appointments with anyone to talk about booking a block of rooms. It just so happened the person in charge of that was behind the front desk when I arrived. She was dressed so professional, not what I had experienced at the 4 previous hotels that I had inquired at. I then had an extensive conversation with Karon and Jennifer, who I later found out was the hotel manager. They were so warm and inviting, funny and calm they made this decision easy. I have no worries trusting this hotel with my family's comfort, especially with some being elderly and having special needs. And they both loved my dog. Enough said. Now I can move on to worrying about other things! One thing off my list!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ShiloHotels, Manager at Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Seaside Oceanfront, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
Dear jessies, I am so pleased to hear that we relieved you of some of the stress as you plan your wedding. This day to come is about you and your day and we like to try to make it as easy and seamless as possible. We look forward to seeing you again this summer! Jennifer English General Manager
Beaverton, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

It's been a few years that I have stayed at any Shilo location, based upon the fact that there are so many new places out there to try, especially on the coast. It's apparent there have been many positive changes in management at the Seaside location. The rooms are beautiful and remodeled, the restaurant had a name change, not to mention the food and service was amazing--completely not what you're used to finding in Seaside being a small town. There were many new faces, which sometimes is not such a bad thing :) however two of the folks that had me going back there in the past were still there. Tanya in the restaurant made everything perfect, her professionalism is top notch, while still having a personality that made the day. I also ran into a lady who I now know as Karen who had helped me in the past with a room issue. Her class and charm are unsurpassed. I will definitely not be staying anywhere else in Seaside, and I highly recommend this property. They care about making you happy and you can really tell by the staffs attitude and willingness to accomodate that it starts from the top of the management chain. Kudos for a job well done! Thank you.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Dear Dixie, Thank you for posting your review on Tripadvisor.I am so excited to hear of the enjoyable experience you had while staying with us and giving us another chance. I will make sure that these comments are posted for all to see! We look forward to many future visits from you. Jennifer English General Manager
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Just got back from a 3 day getaway in Seaside. You cannot beat the location of the hotel. Right on the beach and steps away from the shops. It has always an indoor pool, hot tub, sauna, steam room and workout area. The pool needs to be cleaned inside and the tiles need to be bleached. Need more chairs and towels. Had to go to the front desk numerous times for towels & they gave us bath towels. Rooms are out of date with decor and electronics. Prices fluctuate on the time you are going. Decent restaurant attached to the hotel. Free parking structure is also a bonus. The hotel could be a 4 star hotel if they invested the money to update everything.

Stayed May 2014
1 Thank Partyof5ish
Dear Party,
Thank you for posting your review on Trip Advisor. While the pool and it’s surrounding offerings are open 24 hours, we do clean the pool three times daily, however it can be difficult to get in when we are busy with guests. I am glad you enjoyed our complimentary guest parking. It can be difficult to park when we are in full summer season. We hope you will visit us again. Jennifer English General Manager
Puyallup, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

Ive been coming to this hotel for several years now the week prior to Memorial Day and have always been treated like a family member and not a customer. Everyone on the staff goes out of their way to make sure my family and I are comfortable during the stay.

Room Tip: Rooms facing to west have best views of the ocean.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Dear Rick,
Thank you for posting your review and comments on TripAdvisor. I would like to thank you for being such a great and loyal returning customer. I am so happy to hear that my team takes such care of you and your family as an extension of our family. I hope to see you again soon. Jennifer English General Manager
Vancouver, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014

Nice view, spacious rooms with full kitchen ,in dor pool, friendly staff, lovely restaurant with spectacular ocean views, definitely we will come back to this hotel,the beds are really comfortable, cotton sheets, that's very impotranate for my , fresh clean bed. and crispy towels.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Dear Maryangel,
Thank you for posting your review and comments on TripAdvisor. I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and also enjoyed the many amenities our hotel has to offer. We hope you come and stay with us again the next time you are in the Seaside area.
Jennifer English General Manager