US$212
US$213
US$206
HIExpress.com
Quality Inn Seaside Oregon(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$186
QualityInn
Best Western Plus Ocean View Resort(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$224
Rivertide Suites Hotel(Seaside)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$278
  • Free Breakfast
Ebb Tide Oceanfront Inn(Seaside)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$189
US$183
  • Free Breakfast
Inn at Seaside(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$240
US$224
River Inn at Seaside(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$212
Inn at the Shore(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$307
Ashore Hotel(Seaside)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$204
US$198
Hotels.com
All reviewssteam roomfull kitchenfront desk staffthe general manageran ocean view roomoregon coastpool and hot tubgas fireplacekitchenettehousekeeperdishwasherboardwalkpet
Reviewed 14 July 2014

We stayed here again this last week-end and perhaps this is the last stay for me. Instead of staying in the little tiny queen bed economy room, we opted for the double queen ocean front room and I was pleased with it. There was a full kitchen, wonderful ocean front view, terribly hot but once we opened the sliding glass door, it cooled way down. The beds were comfortable. The bathroom wasn't clean enough for me as I had to wipe off someone else's fecal matter from the toilet. Yuk. That alone made me wonder about the cleanliness of the whole room experience. I didn't complain because I had already cleaned it as best as I could. I know that housekeeping has a hard job, but come on....We got to listen to the loud music from the lounge and we were on the fourth floor but surprisingly I was able to get to sleep.
Upon check out, we were under a time crunch as we were there with the cobra club and needed to leave. There were three people behind the desk, one was on the phone, one was busy with a computer and the other was helping the girl on the computer. I was told to wait and they would help me soon. I waited....other people came up with questions, etc and they were helped right away. Finally, I thrust my cardkey and said we were to check out. I was short with the person that was helping me and I credit him with his calmness as he very politely took my key and said, "goodbye." I waited for that??!! If I had known that I would have been helped right away, I would have called down because it seems that the telephone and computer have the priority over people in the flesh. My review from a year ago commended the front desk, not so this time.
The one good thing about this place is the covered parking they provide for our cars, along with the cones to ensure our cars have parking when we arrive. That alone makes us want to stay here again.
We had the breakfast buffet the next morning which was okay. The eggs to order were PERFECT! It was the frozen potatoes that put me off but the rest was good. Good service, friendly people.
There was an issue with one of the other cobra couples not getting their room until after 5:30 pm and I'm not sure what that was about as we were given our room right away after arriving at 1:00 pm or so. I also liked it that they put us cobra people next to each other, nice touch!

Room Tip: stay on the higher floors to get away from the loud bass music from the lounge.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank SisterSisto
ShiloHotels, Manager at Shilo Inns Seaside Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2014

Dear Sister,
Thank you for staying with us. We are so pleased that you and your Corvette group enjoyed your time at the hotel and in Seaside. I will discuss and retrain the team on checkout procedures. We look forward to your next trip to the Seaside area. Jennifer English General Manager

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Thank you Karen Monroe for our beautiful room over the July 4th weekend! What an absolute pleasure to work with. We were pleasantly surprised at how spacious our room was and included a kitchenette. King bed was very comfortable. Also, even though we were not oceanfront, we still had a partial view of the beach being on the corner, top floor. After reading other reviews about no air conditioning, thought I would mention that we were there during a very warm weekend and the fan that was provided made our room quite comfortable for sleeping. Great place to people watch too facing Broadway! What a treat walking right out onto the beach to watch the fireworks. And can I just add, the Seaside firework display was one of the best I have ever seen! Well worth the wait. Again, thank you Karen for not only making this pleasure trip special, but for also being so wonderful in taking care of our business needs. Hoping to be back for another trip this summer!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank NL19
ShiloHotels, Manager at Shilo Inns Seaside Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Dear N,
Thank you for staying with us and posting your comments online. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay! Karen is an asset to our team and we are so happy to hear that you enjoyed doing business with her. We look forward to your next visit.
Jennifer English General Manager

Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

Very nice view of ocean. Ocean is about 30 feet from the beach, and from the sand to the water is another few steps. Right down town seaside with all the cool shops and restaurants to enjoy. Highly recommended to stay. We got a two night stay for 189 dollors.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Jason B

Dear Jason,
Thank you for staying and posting your comments. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and our proximity to the beach! We look forward to your next visit to Seaside. Jennifer English General Manager

Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Cons:
We stayed 3 nights in a room without a view because it was cheaper. Big mistake! They have no air conditioning and it was sweltering hot in our room even though it was only 65 degrees outside. They gave us 2 fans but it didn't help much. We had to keep our window open so we could breathe but that made it very noisy. All the doors slam shut and neighbors bothered us constantly. The first night our bed was broken. Management was kind to move us to another room (same type) but the next 2 nights were hard to sleep because of the loud club music pouring into our room from the lounge downstairs. My husband also overheard staff cursing us when I called for extra towels.
Pros: The location can't be beat and they are pet friendly.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Nancy N

Dear Nancy,
We thank you for posting your review on TripAdvisor after staying with us. As a hotel that is located on the beach, we do not offer AC in our rooms. The Ocean view rooms do have balconies facing the ocean, which does tend to keep the rooms cooler. I apologize that your stay was not what you were expecting and will have a conversation with the Housekeeping Managers and staff about professionalism while on the floors. Jennifer English General Manager

Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

First of all I have to say we Love Seaside! We came during the busiest time (4th of July week) and there were some discrepancies with what we thought we had purchased. While Jake was the only one working the desk he handled our situation professionally, efficiently, and to our satisfaction! Along with the beautiful view, the exceptional customer service received by Jake we highly recommend Shilo Inns Seaside, Oregan

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Simone L

Dear Simone,
We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and our staff exceeded your expectations. We look forward to your next trip to the Seaside area. Jennifer English General Manager