“It's true!!! It's Paradise...” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Paradise Suites & Rentals

Paradise Suites & Rentals
Ranked #19 of 26 Hotels in Seaside
Portland, Oregon
“It's true!!! It's Paradise...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2013

My friend and I went down to Seaside for 4th of July holiday. Right when we pulled onto the property I was amazed. The flowers are stunning. Check in was a snap and Donna and Art were very helpful. Our Suite (#1) was extremely clean, and well equipped. The central location was also a bonus, we could see fireworks from our deck. I cannot say enough about how well kept this property is. Friendly staff, and the daily maid service was perfect. I will be staying here in the future.

Room Tip: I think Suite #1 is the best... An end unit, shower only, lots of windows... Honestly, any unit wo...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

TravelQueen221, Owner at Paradise Suites & Rentals, responded to this review, 10 July 2013
Thank you so much for taking time to write a review about your stay with us. We are so glad you enjoyed your suite and we enjoyed having you as guests. Many people mention they book our Suites based on reviews by our guests. Your comments help others know what we have to offer.
I look forward to having you stay again very soon. See you then.
Donna & Art

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Seattle, Washington, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2013

We are young couple and spent a long weekend at Weiss Paradise and it was incredible!! They went out of their way to make it comfortable and homey for us. Donna even found an iPhone 5 charger just for me to use to charge my phone.

Exceptional. Beautiful. Clean. Homey.

We will be back.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Tasha M
TravelQueen221, Owner at Paradise Suites & Rentals, responded to this review, 9 July 2013
We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for writing about our Suites and letting others know what we offer our guests. We enjoyed having you as guests and look forward to welcoming you back to stay with us very soon.
Thanks again
Weston, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2013

I have been staying at Paradise Suites for over twenty years! Donna and Art have always been warm, welcoming and more than accommodating. I look forward to my visit each summer and any other time I can get away. The location is quiet yet only a few blocks from the beach and downtown. The clean, comfortable suites are always my first choice for staying in Seaside and I have many, many happy memories here!

Room Tip: There are also larger vacation homes available
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank Kathy O
TravelQueen221, Owner at Paradise Suites & Rentals, responded to this review, 12 June 2013
Kathy: We really appreciate you taking time to write a review of your experience at Weiss' Paradise. It is always a pleasure having you stay with us and I so enjoy our little chats. As always we look forward to welcoming you back. See you soon.

Los Angeles, California, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2013

Weiss' Paradise Suites is everything we hoped it would be and more. We booked our room from pictures on their website so you never know what something will actually look like being this is not a big hotel chain but a private owner. Our room was beautiful, clean and just a few short blocks from the beach.

Donna and Art Weiss treated us like they had known us forever; no cold or austere teenagers in corporate uniforms without smiles on their faces. We were always met with a smile, a hello and great customer service. There were always goodies in our little fridge and we felt so comfortable there. Our little vacation ended but we plan on visiting again before the summer is over. Thank you for making our time there a true paradise!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Dear Robyn: Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. Many guests comment on the little extras we provide and it is nice to know we fulfilled your expectations.
Portland, Oregon, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2013

Donna and Art have a great family friendly down home Paradise. I stopped in just to see what the suites looked like. I already have reservations at a large chain hotel for the weekend. I immediately feel in love with the service and style of this Paradise. I took a brochure and told Donna the next time I come to Seaside, which is often, that I would make a reservation at Weiss' Paradise Suites. Low and behold, when I attempted to check into my large chain hotel, they were rude and unwelcoming. Treated me like an inconvenience. I immediately cancelled my reservation and went straight back to Weiss' Paradise. Donna welcomed me, showed me to my room and made sure my son and I had everything we needed for the wweekend. That's what you call service with a smile. I will only stay at Weiss' from now on. As Long as I can get a reservation.

Room Tip: Ask for Suite 2- No road noise and an awesomely comfortable bed.
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
TravelQueen221, Owner at Paradise Suites & Rentals, responded to this review, 12 April 2013
Dear Chris: We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. Being a smaller property allows us to give our guests more attention than the larger hotels. We offer clean, comfortable units with many added amenities. I enjoyed talking with you and look forward to welcoming you back to Weiss' Paradise. Please contact my office when booking future stays.
Thank you and hopefully we will see you very soon.
Donna
Portland, OR, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2013

We had booked a suite, but when we arrived we were told there was a plumbing problem and we were being put in a vacation rental (at no extra charge). The owner was very apologetic, but we were thrilled with the accommodations and impressed with the customer service.

We were in their one bedroom vacation rental in a duplex. It was well kept up, clean, and modern. It was very comfy and pleasant to be inside while it was cold and rainy outside.

Only suggestions for improvements - DVD player would be nice (there is VHS and the owners offer an impressive library of free movies for loan, but it would still be nice to be able to go to Redbox for new releases) and the Wi-Fi was pretty spotty.

We had a great time and will be back!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Jason B
TravelQueen221, Owner at Paradise Suites & Rentals, responded to this review, 24 March 2013
Dear Jason: Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to write a review. I am so glad you enjoyed your unit. Our Suites have DVD/VCR players and I am sorry the rental unit you were in did not have a DVD player. We do have several DVD players to check-out at the office. The maintenance issue turned out to be nothing but we were happy to upgrade you just in case.
Please contact my office in the future so I can offer the best return customer rate possible. Hopefully, you can stay in one of our Suites during the summer when the flowers are in full bloom. Again, thank you and we look forward to welcoming your back very soon.
Donna
Lake Oswego, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2013

I recently stayed at Weiss Paradise Suites for a girls getaway. We were welcomed by Donna who went out of her way to make us feel at home. She brought us a complimentary bottle of wine, stocked the kitchen with all kinds of free snacks, offered us a wide selection of movies to watch and just made us feel very welcome. We had a wonderful time. The Suites offered everything we wanted, two flat screen TV's with a dvd player so we could bring our own movies and it won't cost us an arm and a leg. It also has a full kitchen and nice cozy family room too. Our room was very clean. It is located just a couple blocks from the beach and the main drag. I will definitely be coming back!

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank Christinazev
TravelQueen221, Owner at Paradise Suites & Rentals, responded to this review, 25 February 2013
Dear Christina: It was so nice of you to take the time to write a review about your experience staying with us. Being a smaller property gives us the opportunity to communicate with our guests to make sure they are comfortable. We want our guests to feel at home. Again, Happy Birthday and maybe you can stay during the summer and see the flowers in bloom.
We hope to welcome you back very soon.