“Better then Before”

Ranked #21 of 27 Hotels in Seaside
Oregon
“Better then Before”
Reviewed 26 December 2013

Return trip, was so worth it. Hopitality is always great, owners always let us know what is going on, good places to see, and eat. Love the one bedroom suites, have everything we needed, plus more, and the cleanest places you'll ever see. Have rented the vacation houses before with family, and everyone was delighted, plus close to town, Broadway strip, all within walking distance, so NO parking problems. So glad we returned, and got to see Donna's flowers again when we checked in, you have to see them to believe it, they are stunning. We'll come back again, and again....love the place.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
TravelQueen221, Owner at Paradise Suites & Rentals, responded to this review, 28 December 2013
Thank you so much for writing a review about your stay with us. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your time with us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. We have some specials planned for repeat guests 2014 so be sure to contact the office for details.
Although the flowers were at the end of the season, visitors always ask me to leave them as long as possible. I am already planning the flowers for Spring/Summer. Hope to see you soon.
Donna & Art

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Toccoa, Georgia
Reviewed 19 October 2013

Seeking a place to stay at Seaside, we quickly chose Weiss Paradise Suites because it was what we were looking for and was highly rated by Trip Advisor. Upon arrival, we received a warm Oregonian welcome by Donna who gave us some great ideas for best local restaurants and exceptional sites that we should see. Donna escorted us to our suite and when she opened the door, we stepped in to the cleanest hotel room we encountered in our 60 plus years of travel. If one were looking for a misplaced item under the bed one would find no dust bunnies or any trash! Each morning we enjoyed freshly ground brewed coffee and a basket of goodies while we enjoyed the outside deck to take in the seasonal flowers. Art and Donna are great hosts and we felt like highly appreciated as guests. The short trip from Portland is well worth the trip.

Room Tip: Based on what we observed, any room that the Weiss would recommend. You cannot go wrong at this wond...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
TravelQueen221, Owner at Paradise Suites & Rentals, responded to this review, 25 October 2013
We enjoyed having you as guests and we appreciate you taking time to write a review about your stay. These reviews are very important to us and when future guests read about your experience, it gives them valuable insight into what we offer. We hope to welcome you back to stay with us in the future and wish you a wonderful holiday season.

Windsor, Virginia, United States
Reviewed 3 October 2013

Travelled from Virginia to Seaside to visit our daughter and new grandson. We wanted something other than a typical hotel room. We found Weiss' Paradise Suites on the web and read all the reviews. It sounded like a pretty good deal and I called Art and Donna to book a suite.

We arrived a week later and were thrilled with the place. It reminded me of a small apartment. Well-equipped kitchen, great bed, full bath, two blocks off the beach. It was great. Art and Donna were fantastic. I will take a place like this over a hotel any day of the week. I will be calling Art and Donna the next time we come to the West Coast. Well worth it.

Room Tip: We stayed in Suite #2, based on Donna's recommendation. We arrived during a tropical storm and...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

TravelQueen221, Owner at Paradise Suites & Rentals, responded to this review, 5 October 2013
We are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for taking time to write a review. We try to give our guests as many amenities as possible to make their stay more comfortable. Hopefully, we will be able to welcome you back to Weiss' Paradise in the near future.
Thank you!

seattle
Reviewed 6 September 2013

I needed a last minute room and after seeing the lovely photos of flowers and quaint rooms, I immediately called for availability. Donna was not only friendly but incredibly accomodating. I asked to leave my car there after Id checked out for a few hours and she cleared out an extra space behind her house for me since there were no other spaces availabe. She even let me sit in her office to work for a while since my room was rented for the next evening so I couldnt checkout late. The rooms were tastefully decorated and very comfortable. I had snacks in my room upon arrival (very welcome after a long drive) and a lovely assortment of soaps and shampoo. The best part were the TV instructions, channel guide and availability of videos. A perfect end to a long day. I dont have enough room to expound on the stunning flowers lining the house and driveway but suffice to say, Ill be back and recommed the Paradise Suites to anyone looking for a comfortable getaway

Room Tip: All of them are great!
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

TravelQueen221, Owner at Paradise Suites & Rentals, responded to this review, 7 September 2013
Thank you so much for writing a review of your stay with us. We are glad you enjoyed unit and amenities. I was happy to let you use the office for a while. It is always our goal to do what we can to make our guests comfortable. We enjoyed having you as a guest and we look forward to welcoming you back to stay with us in the future.

Tacoma, Washington, United States
Reviewed 27 August 2013

The rooms were clean and well equipped. Within walking distance to the ocean, and the deck was surrounded with gorgeous flowers, and created privacy. Very good service. Would stay there every time I come to Seaside.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

TravelQueen221, Owner at Paradise Suites & Rentals, responded to this review, 28 August 2013
Thank you for writing about your stay with us. We are very happy you enjoyed your Suite and please be sure to call me when interested in booking your next visit. It was a pleasure having you as a guest and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 23 August 2013

Talk to Donna on the phone to check for availability, she was very pleasant and told me I could stop by and check out the suites if I desired. Pulling in the drive " for a guy" is like a flower overdose but looking around and looking at a suite I was totally pleased. The room was extremely nice, very clean, nice decor and set up perfectly. I don't think I have ever slept so good away from home than I did here. No question 5 stars all the way around and this will be the first place I call next visit to Seaside. Thank you so much Donna.

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank Rusty6673
TravelQueen221, Owner at Paradise Suites & Rentals, responded to this review, 25 August 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us. We were happy to hear that you enjoyed our property and amenities. It is our goal to make our guests as comfortable as possible. We look forward to welcoming you back to stay with us in the very near future.
Thanks again
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed 16 August 2013

Couldn't ask for a more perfect place to stay at the beach. A couple of blocks to the beach, a couple of blocks to shopping and restaurants, and a quiet place to return to at the end of the day. Our suite was immaculate with all the little extras you get from a large hotel and don't expect from a family run business, including daily maid service. The owners definitely do listen and then go out of their way to make your stay perfect, which ours definitely was!

Room Tip: Pick suite 2 or 3, not on the street or beside the laundry room, although suite 1 and 4 are fine!
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family

1 Thank EmmyJayde
TravelQueen221, Owner at Paradise Suites & Rentals, responded to this review, 18 August 2013
Thank you very much for taking time to write a review of our property. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and found everything to your liking. We try our best to make our guests comfortable. It has always been our goal to offer extremely clean units with many little extras. It was a pleasure having you as guests and we hope to welcome you back to stay with us the next time your travels bring you to Seaside.

Donna Weiss