“Yes indeed! It is a little Paradise in Seaside”

Paradise Suites & Rentals
Ranked #23 of 27 Hotels in Seaside
Reviewed 4 August 2014

This cute one bedroom suite was clean, comfortable, and well maintained. There were fresh flowers from the owners jaw dropping gardens along with fine chocolates and other treats in our suite. We parked our car and just walked every where because this jewel is just a few blocks to the beach and Promenade. Donna recommended a few great places to eat in town, even though I had the option of staying in and using the well stocked kitchen. I'll never stay at another hotel here because I finally found this comfy home away from home!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Donna W, Owner at Paradise Suites & Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

I would like to thank you for staying with us and taking time to write a review about our little Paradise. It is always nice to hear that people enjoy all the added amenities. One of the advantages of being a small property is that we can give our customers more assistance and customer service. Please give me a call the next time you would like to book and I look forward to welcoming you back to stay very soon.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Our stay was perfect! The rooms were immaculate. The suites are charming, and have everything you need for a weekend stay. The suites are located a short walk from the ocean, shopping and attractions. So much more fun than your typical seaside hotel. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: May 2014
3  Thank JGM81

Thank you so much for writing a review and letting others know about your stay with us. I look forward to having you stay with us again the next time you visit Seaside.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

I recently spent a week here reuniting with old and new friends... I had the very best time,such a short walk to the beach..and I watched the sun sink into the pacific, walk a little further your in a fun downtown area. The Paradise has all you would want in a place to stay and more!! I loved all the special touches from popcorn,famous Amos chocolate chip cookies to there very own chocolate mints... Delicious!! Super clean, super comfy, with everything you need and then some! Donna and Art the proprietors are so friendly and can tell you all the great places to see in the surrounding area. The only bad thing about the Paradice is that I had to leave... I can't wait to go back!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Donna W, Owner at Paradise Suites & Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2014

Thank you so much for taking time to write a review of your stay with us. We are happy you enjoyed your time at our little paradise. It is our hope that you will be able to visit us again the next time your travels bring you to Oregon.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

The rooms are super clean, friendly staff, close to the beach. I'm very picky regarding the cleaniness of a room and this room is clean and very nice. The kitchens have everything you need. I have been going to Seaside for many years, stayed at alot of hotels, bed & breakfasts and I think this is the best place to stay in Seaside! Its nice to have a TV in the living room and the bedroom. I would totally recommend this suite to anyone without hestitation.

Room Tip: Need a clean place to stay? Weiss is the place to book a room. You will love this place to stay!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for writing a review about your recent stay with us. We are happy to hear you enjoyed our amenities and we hope to welcome you back to stay with us in the very near future. Hopefully, you will be able to see the flowers in full bloom.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Wonderful, cosy cottages all in a row - reminiscent of the old beach cottages (but updated) - surely Lucy Ball stayed here.... My 17 year old daughter and I stayed here while travelling through Oregon looking for colleges. This is a throwback to the old cottages that were so commonly available for travellers in the 1950's and 60's - complete with full (small efficient) kitchen, dining area, living room, nice sized bedroom and bathroom. The suites are updated, super clean and contain everything you need whether you are at the beach much of the day, or confined indoors as we were by bad weather. Donna has great recommendations for your stay (Ecola State Park - fantastic, and the Bel Buoy fish market for seafood). Easy walk to town and multiple restaurants, and of course the beach. Stop looking, choose Weiss', you will be happy here - and I didn't even get to see the flowers as it was too early in the season!

Room Tip: Room 1 is an end unit and has an extra couple of windows, the downside is you do hear people walking...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank susan_0002
TravelQueen221, Owner at Paradise Suites & Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2014

We are very happy you enjoyed your stay. It was a pleasure having you both as guests.
Thank you for taking time to review our property and we hope you can come back and stay in the near future. Flowers are best July, August & Sept.
Thanks again.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

This was our first visit to Paradise Suites and it was a wonderful weekend. The suites are GREAT, very comfortable and cozy, they have everything you need to have and it is the cleanest place I have ever been in the Oregon Coast, they are worth every penny. I wouldn't mind looking for a different place this is just a perfect place to stay at. The owners are super friendly and they have a super friendly and cute dog, my husband called him the "greeting dog" because he always there to greet you in a nice way without leaving the property. Try it and you'll never want to go anywhere else. Veronica

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TravelQueen221, Owner at Paradise Suites & Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2014

It was a pleasure having you as guests and thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. Please be sure to give me a call the next time so I can give you the best rate possible. We look forward to welcoming you back to stay with us very soon.
Donna, Art & Max

Reviewed 21 January 2014

I visited Weiss' Paradise Suites for a weekend trip with my girlfriend and it was everything we expected and more! The place is cozy, well furnished, and very clean. It's in good location for easy walking to the beach or to downtown. The owners are very friendly, available whenever you need them, and add a nice personal touch to the stay, but very respectful of their guest's privacy too. It was a great weekend away from home, and I'd come back without a doubt.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
TravelQueen221, Owner at Paradise Suites & Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2014

We are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us. These reviews are so helpful and let guests know what we offer. We have a very unique property and strive to make our guests as comfortable as possible. It was a pleasure having you as guests and we look forward to welcoming you back to stay with us very soon.
Donna & Art