We stayed in an adorable cottage like room with our own patio. The rates can be a little spendy, but the room came with free admission to the Oregon Gardens which was amazing. We went in the summer when the weather was warm and we could sit out on our little patio and enjoy wine, lunch or just the sunshine. We walked the Gardens twice during our visit, and I still don't think I saw it all. The grounds are incredible. It's a great place for family, or a romantic weekend getaway. We attended a wedding and reception on the premises and everything was beautifully done. The outdoor ceremony was an absolutely gorgeous setting. Our room was spacious and comfortable, and even had a fireplace. There is a bar and restaurant on site which is good. The resort breakfast buffet was pretty standard - oatmeal, yogurt, etc. We enjoyed our stay and would definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Oregon Garden Resort sits above The Oregon Garden's 80-acres stunning botanical gardens. Our guest rooms are nestled in a series of cottages throughout the grounds behind the main lodge. Each building has six rooms, featuring fireplaces and private landscaped patios or balconies. Rooms also feature microwaves, fridges and coffee makers, among other amenities. Included in an overnight stay is a complimentary hot American breakfast buffet and unlimited admission into The Oregon Garden. Ample parking is available both at the main lodge and around the rooms. Pet-Friendly and accessible rooms are available at the resort. The Resort's beautiful main lodge features the Fireside Lounge, which hosts live music each night along with happy hour specials daily; Moonstone Spa, our full-service day spa; and the Garden View Restaurant, which features sweeping views of The Oregon Garden and the Willamette Valley beyond. The menu showcases the best in Northwest cuisine and wines. The main lodge also houses meeting space for corporate meetings, family reunions, wedding receptions and conferences. A heated outdoor swimming pool and hot tub are set behind the main lodge. Oregon Garden Resort is a smoke free resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Oregon Garden Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oregon Garden Hotel Silverton
- Oregon Garden Silverton
- Oregon Garden Resort Silverton