“Comfortable & Clean”

Silverton Inn and Suites
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Silverton
Reviewed 3 November 2013

I stayed in room 217. Room size was small but okay for one person. The heating was provided by two old style wall heaters that more than adequately heated the bathroom and sleeping area. Room: Queen bed and one nightstand. Table with 2 chairs. Wet bar type sink unit with a microwave, coffee maker, and refrigerator. Bathroom shower tub combo with dispensers for body wash, conditioner and shampoo. Door between the sleeping area and bathroom. Adequate lighting in the bathroom and bedroom with a ceiling fan and light over the bed . The bed was comfortable but the pillows not so much. I woke with a neck ache. It was noisy from people in nearby rooms but everyone quieted down at 10PM. The rooms came equipped with everything you need including a wall mounted ironing board. The wall mounted TV was small and old with good reception and cable channels. The Management Team were very friendly and helpful. My negative comment is I thought the room rate higher then motels I have stayed at with similiar accommodations. Perhaps the rate is normal for that area. I made my reservation on the Inn's website. I did not use the internet service or partake of the breakfast which is not served until 7:30AM. They have two computers and a sitting area near the office for guest use.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 3 November 2013

We stayed at the Silverton Inn and Suites for 2 nights of our Honeymoon weekend into Oregon. We meant to only stop here for the night, but the service, room, and town was too good to pass up for another night. The managers live on site and were very welcoming, great customer service. The rooms were GREAT! Very unique, lots of space, warm and cozy. It was a great sleep. The continental breakfast was also very yummy with pancakes! The town itself had lots to offer as well, we would highly recommend the 10 Falls hike, beautiful. And the rates at this Inn were very reasonable!!! Very happy with our stay. Exceptional customer service.

Room Tip: Unique rooms, book ahead of time and they will turn on the heat in your room for you :)
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 October 2013

I stayed for a weekend at the Silverton Inn & Suites. It was quiet, elegant, & extremely affordable. (I paid less than $100 for a room worth $200.) Friendly manager & wife live onsite. HIGHLY recommend!

Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 October 2013

I was in the area to see some old friends, and didn't really have very many options of where to stay without having to drive all over the place. I figured that since the options were limited that I would have to put up with a filthy hovel, but this place was super clean! There was plenty of space for my family of four and the staff took every measure to ensure our comfort. I'll definitely stay at Silverton Inn and Suites whenever I come to town.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2013

My Wife and I stayed in Room 219 over the weekend, and were very impressed! Service was super friendly and extremely accommodating, and the room was absolutely beautiful, let alone the common area! Check in was a breeze.
The area and other tenants were very quiet - it made for a nice and relaxing night.
Breakfast served by the staff the next morning was fantastic - complete with fresh made pancakes! The highlight for me personally was the coffee!

As we have stayed at both the Oregon gardens and Silverton Inn and Suites, I would recommend this hotel over O.G. to anyone coming into the Silverton area.

Great Success!!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JonAndMin
SilvertonInnSuites, Manager at Silverton Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2013

We're very glad you enjoyed your stay. Thanks, and come back any time, our pancakes will be waiting for you!

Reviewed 18 September 2013 via mobile

This was a great place to meet up with our folks. The location was just right. The hotel was very clean and nicely furnished. We all enjoyed eating at the restaurant on site, although the menu was limited. The food was fine. We enjoyed walking around town and going to the small local shops. There were many good restaurants in town. Staff were pleasant.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Great Hotel with wonderful furnishings right in the center of Silverton. A quiet gem. Comfortable bed, lazy boy lounger, beautiful paintings on the walls, tile floors. Excellent service and breakfast. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review! We're happy to have been able to acommodate you during your time in Silverton. Please come see us again!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Silverton
The Grand Hotel in Salem
La Quinta Inn & Suites Woodburn
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#10 of 24 in Salem

Been to Silverton Inn and Suites? Share your experiences!