“Great Glamping !”
other travellers have booked this property
Fabulous 'Bali House' sleeping loft! Stairs to sleeping loft
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Fabulous 'Bali House' sleeping loft!
Stairs to sleeping loft
Luxurious Cedar Hot tub
Comfortable Bali House seating
Guests relaxing
Enjoying the fire pit.
Hike our trails right from your door!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Andrea M
“Great Glamping !”
Reviewed 16 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

My husband and I really enjoyed Bali house. Whenever we travel, we like to stay someplace a bit different and Bali House did the trick ! We had arranged for a late arrival. Even at 9pm and Kristin feeling under the weather, Kristin greeted us warmly and even introduced us to her 4 horses when we asked. We had a lovely soak in the soaking tub before going to bed. The Bali house is a converted greenhouse. Kristin has done a lovely job of making it very comfortable; plenty of seating, lush plants, Indonesian decor, reading materials about the local area, plenty of " counter space " to put your things, even water and tea/ teapot at the ready. Also, there is a cute garden area with a grill just outside. The floor is crushed gravel so just keep your flip flops on. There was a heatwave at that time but fans were in the main room and the sleeping loft. Plus, with the windows open and a good cross breeze we were very comfortable. We woke up to a view of beautiful trees and sky. The bathroom is a short walk from the Bali house. It is VERY roomy and has everything you need. Since it was late when we arrived and the parking space is by the barn with the bath, we opted to only grab what little we needed for the night and left our luggage in the car. It was easy to grab our clothes and stuff in the morning and head to the bath. FIRST, we had to say good morning to the horses, cats, and Sima the dog. My husband and I are apparently twice the average age of the usual glampers ( they are normally 20 to 30 ). If you are older like us ( or just have bladder issues ) that require you to get up several times a night, my only tip would be to bring a camping potty for extra convenience at night. But by all means , go to the Bali House and ENJOY !

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Johnathan...
“Perfect getaway”
Reviewed 30 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016
person found this review helpful

The Bali house was absolutely beautiful. It was everything I expected it to be. My girlfriend and I enjoyed our stay very much. The view of the sky at the farm is amazing. We also loved taking a dip in the soaking tub right before bed every night, the perfect way to relax. Kristin you were very nice and thank you for everything, definitely recommend staying here.

Management Response
1 May 2016
I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us, it was a pleasure hosting you both.
I hope the rest of your stay in Oregon was fun and that you come back again.
Regards,
Kristin
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing