“Bad experience, won't be back”

Sisters Inn and Suites
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Sisters
Reviewed 3 August 2011

Even though the rooms had been updated with new furnishings the carpet was dirty and stained and the bathroom sink, tub, and floor were dirty. The coffee pot had not been cleaned. It was nice having a picnic table outside our room but it was covered in dirt. There was no screen door on the patio door and it was the only window in the room so we couldn't leave it open for fresh air because of bugs and mosquitos. The "continental breakfast" was very poor. There was cereal but no milk and the pastries were stale. Even after asking for the room to be cleaned better it was still less than satisfactory. Everyone was blaming someone else for the lack of attention to the room.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Sisters Inn and Suites

Reviewed 6 July 2011

We checked in here after our camping plans fell through. When we arrived in our room the bathroom was dirty! It had not been cleaned from the previous guests, so immediately I was skeptical of the whole room. Luckily, we were heading out so they had time to come back in and clean it. When we returned the bathroom still had hair all over the back of the toilet and the bath mat was wet and wrinkled, it was the same one as before just tossed over side of tub. The garbage in the room was not emptied and the carpet was dirty. The chairs on the balcony were covered in dirt and grime so I had to clean them before we could sit and enjoy the sun. For $120/night I was expecting the place to be better. Overall a disappointment.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 June 2011

This used to be a good place but service has gone downhill in the past year. Front desk people barely acknowledge you - no training. Rooms are spare, mattress was rock hard. Continental breakfast is a joke-the "coffee" was mostly hot water , no fruit, packets of oatmeal but no milk (sign says "we don't serve milk products of any kind"). Room was clean and quiet but for $100 you can do better elsewhere. These people act like they don't care.

• Stayed: June 2011
Reviewed 23 May 2011

I called for a reservation on may 6th. for a nights stay on may 7th.. The morning of May 7th. I woke up at home very sick. I called at 9am to cancel my reservation for this night and was told there was a 48 hr. cancellation policy. This was not told to me at the time I made the reservation. I spoke to the person on duty and voiced my disappontment and ask if she could wave the charge. I was tranfered to the manager and he said he couldn't help me and this is the policy.

He charged my visa around $108.00, which is too bad, I will not use your hotel ever.

Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 February 2011

Woke up feeling tired from no sleep, sore from the rock-hard mattress, and out $83 for the cost of one night's stay.

My boyfriend and I stayed at this hotel on a Saturday night (one night stay). We could hear everything outside our room and in the adjacent room. We knew beforehand that a basketball tournament was going on in town, so we put up with the rowdy high school boys having a snowball fight outside our ground level corner room in the afternoon, with several of the snowballs loudly hitting our door. However, people constantly yelling and banging on doors around us continued much later into the night when we were trying to go to sleep. In addition to the noise, the beds were horribly uncomfortable. We woke up feeling sore and tired. I would never recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 July 2010

We checked into the inn before "check in" time and the receptionist very kindly allowed us to check in early. This was extremely helpful as we had to change for a wedding. The rooms were clean, it is in easy walking distance to food markets.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 June 2010

The room was furnished nicely and very spacious. We were able to walk downtown from the hotel, good access to downtown although it was a couple blocks away. The continental breakfast was practically non-existent when we went to the office at 10 a.m., but other than that we were please and would stay again.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sisters
Best Western Ponderosa Lodge
La Quinta Inn Bend
#13 of 44 in Bend
Comfort Suites Redmond Airport
Red Lion Inn & Suites Bend

Been to Sisters Inn and Suites? Share your experiences!