“The best”

Aspen Lakes Golf Course
More attraction details
Owner description: Aspen Lakes Golf Course should be on your "must play" list when visiting Central Oregon. A favorite of locals and visitors alike, Aspen Lakes is a challenging but fair course that features bentgrass tees, greens and fairways, unique red sand bunkers, and mountain views that will provide a beautiful distraction throughout your round. Rated 4 1/2 stars by Golf Digest Magazine.
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I've been a member here for 2 years. I also played the 1st round of golf when course opened in 1997. Picked the game up again a few years back. This course was voted by Golf Channel's Matt Ginnella as one of the top 5 courses in bang for the buck in the ENTIRE US! Enough said.....

Reviewed 17 October 2013

Right now this spectacular golf course if running a special. It is great shape even this time of year and the views are spectacular. You can't go wrong.

Reviewed 12 September 2013

Our daughter's wedding was held at Aspen Lakes. Beautiful location and great people to work with. Everyone helped to make her day go smoothly. They made sure everything was fine for the rehearsal as well as helping us out the day of the wedding. I appreciate all of them helping to make the day less stressful.

1  Thank Oregonmsc
Reviewed 12 September 2013

My wife and I played Aspen Lakes this morning (9/12/13). The staff were very welcoming and helpful, the course was in pristine condition and it was a great golf experience. We are both high handicappers but played in 4 hours - from the front tees. An added bonus were the GPS units in the golf carts that provide much information - distance to the pin, distance to various hazards (sand traps, water, etc.). The clubhouse and restaurant facilities are also first class. We will definitely playing this track next time we are in Central Oregon.

1  Thank JohnK485
Reviewed 5 August 2013

The greens were great, but the staff was not. They would not move or stop working the greens when I was playing through. Very rude of them. I told the manager and they said sorry! Wow thanks!