“a good dining option”

Ranked #5 of 52 Restaurants in Sisters
Price range: US$4 - US$15
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Fashioned after an old west livery stable, this family-friendly brew pub offers a wickedly good menu of chef-inspired comfort food and handcrafted ales. Salads, fish & chips, burgers, pizzas and more!
Reviewed 14 July 2014

This pub/restaurant provides a good range of well prepared dishes along with its signature beers. I had their fish and chips dish which was excellent along with a brace of beers that were better than average. It has a wide ranging menu that includes everything from simple sandwiches to full course meals. This is one of the better dining options in Sisters.

Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Came in for lunch on a Sunday afternoon. Due to a large party, we had to wait about 30 minutes which was OK. Once seated we were greeted with friendly service. Food came quickly and we were checked on often. Ordered a beer sampler and all six off the beers were good, but none were great. Had the nacho with chicken appetizer which was bigger then expected and very good. Kids had chicken strips and burger which were average. Wife and I each had a sandwich which again were both average. All in all its a decent place to stop on your way to Bend or back to the valley, but don't expect to be blown away.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

The brewpub was average in its staff, menu selections, interior, and beer.

Though I tried to find something that separated it or distinguished it from other places I have been to I could find nothing really.

The staff is a bit confused in who is doing what, where, when, and why, and sorely needs some management training and/or counseling as far as coordination of the restaurant.

The staff is also a bit slow in all aspects of service.

I would probably not come back and would try elsewhere if I was in the area again.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

I was in the area so I wanted to check this place out. Its a nice place, and there were a lot of people. But I typically end up in the lounge, at the bar. I tried their top selling beers, the Anvil Amber and 5 Pine Chocolate Porter. Along with the TCBC Brownie Meltdown. OMG, what a combo. All are very filling and made me happy. The wait staff in the bar was friendly and nice. Its worth a visit if in the area.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

I showed up on a weekday at 1:30pm. There were plenty of empty tables but I was told it would be a ten minute wait. Odd, but ok. When I got my seat finally, I was told that Amber would be over to help me. 10 minutes go by and apparently Amber was unable to find my table. I actually didn't see a server at all. I gave up and left. Almost 25 minutes wasted.