“More than coffee; great breakfast”

Sisters Coffee Company
Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Sisters
Description: Sisters Coffee Company has been roasting coffee in the heart of Oregon since 1989.
Reviewed 21 August 2014

During a recent stay at Black Butte Ranch we twice ventured into Sisters for breakfast at Sisters Coffee Company; one street off the main drag.

Coffee excellent; nice selection of teas.
One morning we opted for the Florentine breakfast sandwich. Good sized; might want to share this and a pastry.
Speaking of pastries, the cinnamon roll and scones were fresh and tasty. Marionberry and Apricot Walnut were our choices.
Clientele varied from the Forest Service firefights working in the area, to tourists like us, to the area locals.
There are tables both inside and on a side porch. Good food; good prices.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

I've been coming here for coffee for years - and I go out of my way to do so. But I tried their "Blackboard Special" and was thrilled with the result. It was so good I rode my bike (33miles round trip) back the next day and ordered exactly the same - still delicious! I also just love the atmosphere here. Very friendly setting. I've had so many interesting conversations with "new friends" it is crazy. And they have WiFi if you need to check your email.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

Good coffee. Great atmosphere! This is a place worth visiting when you are in Sisters. Great people watching, too!

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Whenever we are in the Sisters area we cannot pass up Sister Coffee Company. Great drinks and tasty food, pleasant staff and fabulous decor! A fun place to get a drink to go or relax and spend a leisurely afternoon. Sit outside and enjoy people watching by the fountain/flowers or go upstairs for a more private setting. We love this place and will return again and again!

1  Thank NatalieReed
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Excellent coffee. Just the right roast without the Starbucks burnt flavor. Great setting. Step out front and enjoy the outdoor seating.