“Fun in the Snow, with a Friendly Face”
Review of Hoodoo Ski Area

Hoodoo Ski Area
Ranked #7 of 26 things to do in Sisters
More attraction details
Owner description: Winter retreat features more than 15 kilometers of Nordic trails, with a vertical drop of 1,035 feet and top elevation at 5,703 feet.
Sisters, Oregon
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“Fun in the Snow, with a Friendly Face”
Reviewed 20 August 2012

Hoodoo is so great with its super friendly staff and great lodge. Being a little on the low side elevation wise you need to go when winter is cold and blizzardy for good snow, but then the intimate runs truely shine!

Visited August 2012

Bend, Oregon
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“Small Mountain... But Night Skiing!”
Reviewed 7 August 2012

Mountain is too small for my personal preference. Slow chairs, but you can catch epic powder on some days. Also, they offer night skiing which is fun. It's closer to the valley for people not wanting to make the trek to Bachelor.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank Matt J
Oregon, United States
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Best place for families”
Reviewed 1 May 2012

We have been taking our kids here for years. Before that my husband and I went there as kids.

Visited December 2011
Portland
3 attraction reviews
“Love Hoodoo!”
Reviewed 20 April 2012

A variety of terrain and minimal lift lines make this place great! The scenery can not be beat too!

Visited January 2012
Redmond, Oregon
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 90 helpful votes
“Quick trip sightseeing”
Reviewed 17 April 2012

My son and I were visiting family up in Bend and was told to check out Hoodoo. As we drove up the views were amazing and clear. When we actually got to the place it was much larger then I expected. Nice areas to park for the different sides. If we had more time my son would have liked to try out the tubing. But we got to watch the skiers coming down the mountain and the nice fresh snow. My son couldn't resist playing in it! The lodge looked nice as well.

Visited April 2012