“Beautiful and enjoyable place!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sisters
Long Hollow Guest Ranch
Ranked #1 of 4 Sisters B&B and Inns
Reviewed 4 November 2013

My friend Amy and I loved this ranch, good food (all the coffee I wanted ☻), comfortable beds, and a bathroom in our own room (rare for a B&B, I think)! Loved the puppy Bandit (sweet)! Also the view is great! We will be back!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank 611cherylp

Reviewed 22 September 2013

The hosts, Dick and Shirley were excellent company for my week at the ranch. I felt as if I were visiting old friends or relatives. Katie, the wrangler was an excellent riding instructor. I came to the ranch with very little riding experience, none for the last 40 years, and her patience with me was much appreciated. The scenery on the trail was beautiful. Meals were hearty with lots of "comfort food". I spent most of my time riding but also caught a few bass in the pond. A great week!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Ken P
Reviewed 29 August 2013

My daughter (age 10) and I had a girls weekend. Katie was amazing in assisting us city folks with our horses on the trail. Very knowlegeable and supportive. Dick and Shirley were terrific hosts, very accomodating. We are vegetarians and the food was delicious, lunch and dinner also available for a reasonable price. Enjoyed a homecooked meal at the end of the day! Hot tub clean and close to main house. Animals well cared for and the ranch is beautifully maintained by Katie. We really enjoyed our stay and plan to visit again!

Room Tip: We stayed in the main house, comfy beds in Butte Room and beautiful view of ranch. Also available ar...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 August 2013

Dick and Shirley are just lovely, welcoming and thoughtful. The ranch has breathtaking views of mountains, fields, horses, cattle and the occasional deer at dawn if you look carefully. The rooms are neat and clean, thoughtfully decorated. Bandit (the dog) makes each person feel special-he is a great welcoming committee :) The horses and cattle are beautiful and so relaxing to just sit and watch as doves are cooing in the trees. From the chairs on the porch to the beautiful old buildings and stunning flower garden, we felt so relaxed. We went horse back riding and they even had a gentle horse for the inexperienced rider (me). She (the horse) looked back at me now and again to see if I was doing alright. Such a sweet trip back in time. Thanks Dick and Shirley and staff. You are wonderful! ( I accidentally clicked pool-oops, no pool, there is a hot tub though)

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank candbbrown2
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Wonderfull place. Great to be there with my fiance and see the ranch, he was there 11 years ago and told some stories.
Good people and nice horses. Thank you and we will try to come back to see you again...

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 21 July 2013

Our boys had so much fun....We so highly recommend the ranch........bring the family....I promise you will have a great time!!!!!!!

The owners....Dick and Shirley really go the extra mile......staff is wonderful:)

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2013

My daughter ( Janice) and I couldn't have had a more relaxing and exciting time. Dick & Shirley couldm't have made us feel any more like family if they had tried. Mary, the awesome cook, and Katie, the hard-working and pleasant wrangler was so knowledgeable knowledgeable about our mounts they we were well matched. We are saving up for our next visit.

Room Tip: Get your vacation planned early so you get best picks on rooms. But I gotta say, all accomodations a...
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Diana G
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sisters
Five Pine Lodge & Spa
#4 of 4 in Sisters
No photo provided
Black Butte Ranch
#5 of 6 in Sisters

Been to Long Hollow Guest Ranch? Share your experiences!