“Awesome fishing”

Reviewed 22 June 2012

Did a guided fishing trip and Dan took me with him to places only few people might know.
He certainly knew what he was doing and allthough never fly fished before he gave me my first lessons with patience and tact. We caught what we were looking for ( rainbow trout) and he made some great shots which looked like I did this before. Awesome, thank you Dan.

4  Thank fred038
Flyfisher111, Guide & Instructor at Dan Anthon's Just Add Water Fly Fishing, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

We fished where only a few folks have gone and we had a great adventure along the way. It was a special day and I thank you for including me as your guide. If you make it back this way I look forward to picking up where we left off. Thank you for the kind words.
Cheers!