“good food; good view”

Ranked #30 of 50 Restaurants in Sisters
Price range: US$10 - US$35
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Casual dining in a new lodge style restaurant situated with outstanding mountain views and food to match. Singles or groups are always welcome and we can handle events with up to 300.
Redmond, Oregon
“good food; good view”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

We enjoy lunch at Brand 33. Normally, we eat in the Frog Pond, which is the bar part. Food is good, portions large, service attentive. My husband and I normally split which is done in the kitchen at no additional charge :-). The last time we ate there, we were on the patio where we had a great view of the mountains. Our club sandwich was so huge we couldn't get our mouth around it. My only complaint is that almost all the inside tables are high and we aren't offered seating in the main dining room.

• Visited August 2014

Keizer, Oregon
“Unbelievably good”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Excellent restaurant a few miles East of the town of Sisters located at Aspen Lakes Golf Course. The appetizers and main entree's are unbelievably good at a very reasonable price. They also have a decent beer selection and a good wine selection featuring many wines from the Pacific North West. In addition, be prepared for the spectacular mountain views from the restaurant and outdoor seating. Definitely worth the stop.

Visited July 2014
Monterey, California
“Incredible views, good calamari, great service”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

New menu coming. Very pleasant staff. Hard working chef. Good food. Comfortable setting. Elegant but comfortable.

Good wine list although not extensive.

• Visited July 2014
Bend, Oregon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful Place for an Event!”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We had my daughter's graduation party here (about 80 people), and it was a huge success. Kelly made the planning quite easy, and made very good suggestions regarding food, wine, seating, decorations, etc. She had different spaces available to accommodate the number of guests that we'd have, and the room that we ended up choosing was a perfect size. Intimate, but not crowded. The food was delicious, and we were given a very large menu from which to choose our selections. The hot food stayed hot, and the cold food stayed cold, and our guests raved about it. We never felt rushed to leave at the end of the evening, on the contrary, we were welcomed to stay as long as we wanted. The view of the Cascades was stunning, and almost all of our group commented on it at one point or another. But let me say that most of all, my wife and I were impressed by the staff. They worked hard, were very friendly, were professional, and it was a joy doing business with them. I look forward to having my younger daughter's graduation party at Brand 33 in two short years!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Chanfam
Salem, Oregon
“Best place for Sunday Chardonnay at noon”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Just try it you will love it here. Great food , great view and really nice staff to care for you. I love taking my sweetie here for a relaxing lunch.

Visited May 2014