“Summer's eve relaxation”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

The outside area at Open Door is a wonderful place relax and wind down for an evening meal. Their wine selection was excellent and the food was of a good variety and well prepared. The service was attentive and very good. Highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

Recommended by our hotel at Five Pines. Amazing lunch on a beautiful day. My wife had the Beet Salad and hasn't stopped talking about it. My panini was excellent. Wine list could be stronger but was nice for the occasion. Will go back for sure.

Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

So once a week they have live music and it was excellent. The food is wonderful. The menu doesn't have a lot of depth but it is excellent along with a very pleasant presentation. This is also were the locals hang, always a good sign.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Asking for lunch recommendations, the clerk suggested we try The Open Door. She told me people come from miles away just to have their beet salad. While the clerk had never been there herself, she made an excellent choice. We sat outside on the side deck because it was shaded and there was a nice breeze. Guess I wasn't in the mood for beets and chose the Blue and Green salad instead. It was very tasty, indeed! They don't skimp on the blueberries and strawberries and the dressing was light and very complementary to the salad. My husband is less adventurous in his eating choices so I was surprised when he chose the Smoke Gouda Flatbread, but once I saw it had Italian sausage, I knew why he picked it. Lucky for me....he let me sample the dish. Omigosh......delicious!!! Despite not having a lot of Italian sausage, the combination of wild mushroom, caramelized onions, Gouda cheese and balsamic vinegar was delectable. The flatbread still had some crunch to it. Its a "party in your mouth" hit!! We will most definitely by back. Unfortunately, we only make it to the area once a year :-(

Reviewed 29 June 2014

The Open Door has a good range of lunch and dinner options ranging from simple sandwiches to more substantial full course meals. The food is well prepared and imaginatively presented, the service is prompt and friendly and you have the option of sitting inside or outside under sun umbrellas in a quiet patio area. This definitely one of your best dining options in Sisters.