“Wonderful stay!”

Five Pine Lodge & Spa
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Sisters
“Wonderful stay!”
Reviewed 21 November 2012

We really enjoyed our stay at Five Pine Lodge. Great accommodations and friendly helpful staff. We used the free bikes to ride into Sisters and the nightly free wine/beer offering was a nice touch. I would highly recommend the Five Pine Lodge.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (214)
Portland Oregon
Reviewed 19 November 2012

We chose FivePine for our pre-wedding honeymoon. We could not have been happier or more relaxed. This is a must stay and is worth every penny. Beautiful cabins and lodge, awesome beer and wine reception....a truly peaceful place to stay, exactly what we needed.

Rochester, New York
Reviewed 4 November 2012

Sadly, we only had one night at Five Pine. We stayed in one of the cabins on the campus. Despite there being other cabins just nearby, it felt very secluded and private.... Pure heaven---spotless, gigantic room with a wee patio that looked out only a pine forest. A huge comfortable bed awaits you, as well as a toasty fireplace. The bathroom was almost as huge as some of the rooms we've stayed in previously with a huge soaking tub, plush towels and general comfort.

The room is decorated in mission style which seems an appropriate theme for the area. Great value as for the price, you get quite a bit of comfort and luxury!

We were in Sisters to enjoy some local hiking. Try some of the hikes off MacKenzie Pass if you're interested. There is no shortage of beauty. The front desk is very helpful and informative regarding local activities and sites. You can also purchase a northwest forests day pass here if so inclined.

We missed the majority of the continental breakfast, so it's hard to comment on that, but did manage to have some delicious coffee and blueberry muffins. There is also a beer/wine reception in the evening, but we missed that too as we were out playing in the forest.

We were gutted to have to leave so soon as this was the nicest place we stayed during our trip to Oregon and one of the nicest places we've stayed ever!

Room Tip: choose a cabin. the privacy and beauty is unparalleled!
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
oregon
Reviewed 24 October 2012

We recently stayed two nights at the beautiful Five Pines in Sisters, Oregon. It is posh but at the same time homey and cozy.
The staff was friendly and competent. The breakfast boasted terrific fresh fruit and designer coffee along with the bagels, etc. The Lodge provided fantastic fat-tired cruiser bikes that were perfect for exploring the lovely little town.
We will certainly stay there again soon.

Lariatrambler

Room Tip: We stayed in the main lodge and loved it. If climbing stairs is a problem you might want to choose t...
Normandy Park, Washington
Reviewed 22 October 2012

My husband and I were on a 3 week impromptu road trip. We found 5 Pine Lodge online and, wow! what an experience.Class and style mixed with incredible service. After I saw our room we had to stay a second night. The rooms are decorated in Mission stye furniture, a fireplace and oh, that tub! It's beautiful, comfortable and peaceful. I can't wait to get back. I voted it my favorite hotel on our trip. Thanks, crew.

Longview, Washington, United States
Reviewed 17 October 2012

On the third night of an anniversary getaway, my husband and I stayed in a cabin at the Five Pine Lodge in Sisters, Oregon. What a great room! The lodge itself was also enjoyable, loved the decor. Cannot say enough good things about this place, from the use of cruiser bikes to the beer and wine happy hour. Within walking distance of the fun town and cannot even remember how many deer I counted on a 10k walk! Will definitely return to Five Pine Lodge!

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
El Dorado Hills, California, United States
Reviewed 15 October 2012

I wanted to get away for an extended weekend to enjoy the outdoors. My knowledge of Eastern Oregon was minimal at best and stumbled upon this place. I was expecting clean and rustic, but was slapped in the face with impeccable luxury! I stayed in the lodge and it was as if I had my own cabin...it was so nice I didn't want to leave the room. I did make it out to rock climb in Smith Rock, hike around the 3 sister mountains and do a little mountain biking too. Every time I was out I looked forward to getting back to Five Pine to relax. And speaking of relaxing... the spa at Five Pine (Shibui) is world class! I have been to many resort spas that are known for pampering guests, and this place is on par with the best I have ever seen. The decor, the set-up, and the service were all jaw dropping.

I look forward to making Eastern Oregon and more specifically Five Pine Lodge a place I visit as often as possible. If you love to be active outdoors or if you just wanted to be pampered in a beautiful setting...look no further. This place and the staff are incredible.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sisters
Best Western Ponderosa Lodge
Riverhouse on the Deschutes
Sisters Motor Lodge
Sisters Motor Lodge
#3 of 4 in Sisters

Been to Five Pine Lodge & Spa? Share your experiences!