“Excellent Place for Seafood!”

South Beach Fish Market
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating
Description: Fish & Chips Dungeness Crab
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was our first visit to this restaurant and we will definitely be back. The food was great and the seafood was very fresh. I had the scallops, my son had the Dungeness crab and my wife had the Crab Burger. We all enjoyed our meals very much and will be back!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Just had lunch at the South Beach fish market. It was delicious. I had the crab burger and my husband had the halibut and fries. Both meals were cooked to perfection. Everything looked as fresh as you could get. I wish I could have ordered one of everything!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My past experience was not great, but not one to give up....we tried it again. The fish n' chips were very tasty. I had wild cod and my wife had tuna. Both excellent, although the cod pieces were fairly small...what I call fish bites. The french fries have a nice batter coating on them. Comparably priced for this type of food on the coast. We will return.

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Good prices for the portion size. Bad reviews need to get the stick outta their butts. Friendly staff. Fresh oysters we HUGE and super fresh. Captain's plate and three fish n chip combinations were EXCELLENT. This IS local flavor.

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

I always make a point of stopping here, whenever I am anywhere near Newport. Best fresh Dungeness crab and the best halibut fish and chips too!