“Good restaurant but overrated...”
Review of Aquila & Priscilla's - CLOSED

Aquila & Priscilla's
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Cafe
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Centerville, Utah
“Good restaurant but overrated...”
Reviewed 2 July 2013

We stopped for lunch deliberately because of the high ratings we had read. Two of us ordered the chicken alfredo. It could best be described as "adequate." The chicken seemed to have been boiled or steamed, really no flavor to it. Nothing to wax eloquent over or give an excellent rating to. The alfredo sauce was bland. I think my 5 year old grandsons would have enjoyed it almost as much as the mac in cheese out of the box they like. Another member of our group had the marinara sauce with fresh veggies. She would rate it better than adequate, maybe good even. Overall the butter or cream content of all, including very dry bread sticks was low. Maybe if you were dieting and in a hurry, as they were very fast, you would enjoy this place. I certainly would look elsewhere before ever going back. It was a nice change from hamburger/fast food franchises while traveling. For the most part we trust Travel Advisor reviews but this one had maybe too many family and friends voting for it. When it grows up and becomes a real deli in a few years I would give it another chance if it can survive.

• Visited July 2013

Lynden, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pleasantly surprised”
Reviewed 22 June 2013

We chose this place from previous reviews, but did not expect much from the location in a strip mall. But instead, the decor was cheerful and inviting, and the food was so fresh and well prepared!

• Visited June 2013
“Great place to have a quiet lunch.”
Reviewed 29 May 2013

I am visiting from out of town and was looking for some place to sit for a while, surf the web and have a quiet lunch. This little restaurant delivered. The staff is super friendly, they used my name twice during my visit. The food was really good. I'd visit this place again in a heartbeat.

• Visited May 2013
Springfield, Oregon
“Quality food, great service, quiet atmosphere”
Reviewed 9 May 2013

I have eaten here with my son and also with a friend. The staff is very friendly, the food is always excellent. My son had the mac and cheese special and it was so good he didn't even want to share a bite with me! I have had salads and sandwiches here and they were both so fresh and delicious. I would recommend this place to anyone who wants to have a quiet lunch with friends or family. The desserts are incredible as well.

• Visited April 2013
“cute place”
Reviewed 15 March 2013

the best bread, oh my, i had to get extra. we had a wonderful salad and great coffee, cute place with a great selection of reads and wonderful atmospere for conversation...............................................................

1 Thank Christina M