“Yummy late lunch”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Plano, Texas
“Yummy late lunch”
Reviewed 26 August 2013 via mobile

We were driving back from Central Oregon and need a late lunch. We didn't have much time but did not want fast food. I found this place here on TA. Ordered Priscilla melts and loaded baked potato soup. All were very good and no fast food guilt:). We will be back:)

• Visited August 2013

Central Point, Oregon, United States
“Great Spot for a quick inexpensive date night.”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

2 entrees, 2 beers, and a shared dessert for under $30. Casual and easy going atmosphere. Food was nothing exceptional but quite good and portion was perfect to make me full but still able to function for the rest of the night.

A couple of the new breakfast items on the menu sounded amazing. I'll be back for them.

• Visited July 2013
Centerville, Utah
“Good restaurant but overrated...”
Reviewed 2 July 2013

We stopped for lunch deliberately because of the high ratings we had read. Two of us ordered the chicken alfredo. It could best be described as "adequate." The chicken seemed to have been boiled or steamed, really no flavor to it. Nothing to wax eloquent over or give an excellent rating to. The alfredo sauce was bland. I think my 5 year old grandsons would have enjoyed it almost as much as the mac in cheese out of the box they like. Another member of our group had the marinara sauce with fresh veggies. She would rate it better than adequate, maybe good even. Overall the butter or cream content of all, including very dry bread sticks was low. Maybe if you were dieting and in a hurry, as they were very fast, you would enjoy this place. I certainly would look elsewhere before ever going back. It was a nice change from hamburger/fast food franchises while traveling. For the most part we trust Travel Advisor reviews but this one had maybe too many family and friends voting for it. When it grows up and becomes a real deli in a few years I would give it another chance if it can survive.

• Visited July 2013
Lynden, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pleasantly surprised”
Reviewed 22 June 2013

We chose this place from previous reviews, but did not expect much from the location in a strip mall. But instead, the decor was cheerful and inviting, and the food was so fresh and well prepared!

• Visited June 2013
“Great place to have a quiet lunch.”
Reviewed 29 May 2013

I am visiting from out of town and was looking for some place to sit for a while, surf the web and have a quiet lunch. This little restaurant delivered. The staff is super friendly, they used my name twice during my visit. The food was really good. I'd visit this place again in a heartbeat.

• Visited May 2013