Village Inn
US$56
  • Pool
US$141
Courtyard
Super 8 Springfield/Eugene(Springfield)(Great Value!)
US$85
All reviewscontinental breakfastsmall restaurantan older propertystaff was very friendly and helpfulwould stay here againcourtyard
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 October 2012

Found this motel by chance and it was a very pleasant stay. Starting off with the desk staff, she was very pleasant and helpful, which is what is needed after a long drive. The rooms were well presented at a very good price. But the icing were the beds. One of the best nights sleep on such a comfortable bed. The only downside were the showers, which were a little week, but nothing's perfect in this world

Room Tip: Just ask for the best
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 September 2012

It was a struggle finding a place to stay over Labor Day and opening day for U of O football. This hotel was actually mentioned by a competitor.
Overall the place is decent. Nothing really special. But the rate was outstanding for the area!
Something to note is that there is an apartment complex behind this hotel which shares the same name. If you want to swim in the pool you will be using the apartment complex pool, so that was interesting. And they charge you a $10 key deposit.
We did find a dead bug on a pillow. We mentioned it at checkout. They weren't concerned. Also, one of the beds was terrible. Sagged greatly in the middle.
Part of our family went to the Duck game. It was a breeze dropping them off and picking them up. Probably a 5-10 minute drive.
We ate at the Restaurant on site and it was great.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank clarandelly
Reviewed 24 August 2012

This had everything I needed and was very comfortable. It's nice to have a good restaurant right there, and the freeway (I-105) is easy to access yet not noisy. The pool is exceptionally nice and refreshing. My only comment is that the refridgerator was noisy and ran all the time. I ended up turning it off at night. And the toilet has a weak flush - had to hold the handle down until the bowl emptied.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Ginney E
Reviewed 30 June 2012

I stayed here to attend my nieces wedding. AC did not work, and I was charged for 5 nights. I stayed only 2 nights. After many talks with the manager,(who was very rude) 10 days later I got my money back. No one appologized, no one offered to comp my room, manager tried to make out that what had happened was my fault. I will never stay there again and I will tell everyone I know not to stay there. It was the worst experiece I have ever had.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Candy S
Reviewed 30 June 2012

I reserved rooms here for my wedding. I called five days ahead to cancel any unreserved rooms(48 hrs was required). Four days later the manager called with no recollection of the conversation and charged me for the remaining 12 rooms. She did not apologize or seem the least bit sorry (the day before the wedding!) and was not at all flexible. Since I know I called and talked to her, the manager was obviously lying and the owner was nowhere to be found (apparently out of state). The manager was only concerned with the potential lost revenue (which was her fault, since I had called) and not at all with the future loss of customers from my family (we used to send people there often).

To top it all off, my family who did stay had a horrible experience with no A.C. and were charged double which caused their bank to be overdrawn. I will never stay there again and will tell all family to stay away.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family