Where to begin?
The Bed - We booked a queen but the size was more like a Full, It was hard as a rock, every move you made the bed squeaked. Two pillows with as much fill as a piece of cardboard and about as comfortable as one.
Microwave shelf was coated in grease.
Daily service doesn't exist here. If you want fresh towels or linens you need to go to the front desk and get them yourself.
Coffee maker was filled and turned on for a morning cup of joe. BUT, we ended up with coffee all over the counter and floor not in the pot.
No ICE machines or vending machines. We had to go the the market and buy ice or fill the ice trays in the freezer and wait! Who doesn't have ICE machines!
I will say it was quiet there. Not many guests and we now know why!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel right at home when traveling with accommodations at Crossland Eugene - Springfield. Our extended-stay hotel in Springfield offers free Wi-Fi, rooms with kitchens and kitchenettes, and an on-site laundry facility. If you want to bring your pet along, they're welcome to stay at our pet-friendly hotel* as well. *$15 pet deposit fee required. One pet per room. No pets over 35 lbs. permitted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Crossland Economy Studios - Eugene - Springfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay America Springfield
- Crossland Hotel Springfield
- Crossland Economy Studios - Eugene - Springfield Oregon