Courtyard Eugene Springfield
Village Inn(Springfield)
US$105
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfire pitfront deskmarriott brandboarding passesstayed at the marriottfood areaupdated lobbyoutback steakhousenice clean hotelbefore hitting the roadwithin walking distanceshuttle servicetub showerquick stopfriendliest staffmini refrigeratorthe sofa bed
Reviewed 24 September 2011

Located close to Eugene and the University of Oregon, this hotel fit our needs. Clean, good beds, excellent service, laundry room, pool, weight room, Starbucks coffee and lots of standard restaurants nearby for a quick meal made for a pleasant stay while visiting the area. No surprises with this Courtyard that even has a central courtyard.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the inner courtyard.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 September 2011

Great experience at this hotel. Rooms are updated and very nicely appointed. Beautiful and very clean! Hotel staff professional and extremely friendly. Food service in cafe excellent

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2011

This hotel has to have one of the friendliest staffs of any hotel I've stayed in. EVERYONE from the front desk staff to the housekeepers said hello and asked how we were. The rooms were comfortable, clean, and nice looking. I was a little frustrated with the coffee situation as I am an addict. I read in the hotel booklet that there was coffee in the lobby, but didn't find it until we were leaving. It's tucked around in the business/computer area so I didn't see it. I paid for Starbucks coffee which I wouldn't have done had I known about the free coffee.

There are several places to eat nearby and gas stations to fuel up so it's a perfect stopping point if you're on the road.

I'd recommended to folks on a road trip who want a comfortable place to stay with plenty of food choices and nearby gas.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2011

We stayed there after spending a weekend on the McKenzie river and before continuing our trip to the Redwoods. We greatly appreciated the cleaniness and convinienceness of the rooms. We were able to conveniently catch up on email as we had free wi-fi, plus there were power outlets everywhere so we were able to recharge everything! I also noticed that people could print their boarding passes for free in the lobby. Indeed, service was fantastic and this made our stay very enjoyable! I would definitely recommend this hotel for business or pleasure as it has everything and it's also nicely decorated.

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed 11 August 2011

Recently remodeled. Standard Courtyard beds. Flat screen tv. Free wireless with decent speed. Full length mirror in rooms. Small bathroom/sink counter. Pool was a little murky. Mini fridge was cold and clean. AC/heater unit, not controlled by wall thermostat. 2 floors, large layout. Convenient to I-5 and most major roads in Eugene. Will stay here next time I'm in town.

• Stayed: August 2011