GuestHouse Inn & Suites Eugene / Springfield
US$56
  • Pool
US$141
Courtyard
Super 8 Springfield/Eugene(Springfield)(Great Value!)
US$85
Village Inn(Springfield)
US$106
All reviewselmer's restaurantroom was cleanamazing priceafter midnightgateway mallwithin walking distancebiscuits and gravyconvenient locationnetflixegresshousekeepingshuttletoasterrepairfreeway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 July 2013

Dirty hallways, dirty carpet. Old & run down. Glad I did not pay full price of $109-$119. Wifi did not work in our room. Bathroom was recently redone which was nice. Cold biscuits & gravy, cereal for breakfast. Outdoor pool very cold. Staff was pleasant. Would not stay again.

• Stayed: July 2013
Stephanie P, Manager at GuestHouse Inn & Suites Eugene / Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2013

We are really sorry about issues that accord during your stay. We are currently working on these issues and addressing them so they dont happen again.

Reviewed 4 July 2013

The property definitely needs a reno. It is in process, but the beds were very poor and the property was shabby looking inside and out. Pick a different property if you can. The location is good, but you are better off to stay at the Super 8, Holiday Inn or Hampton, all located nearby.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Stephanie P, Manager at GuestHouse Inn & Suites Eugene / Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2013

We are really sorry about the issues that accord during your stay. We are in the process of updating the hotel. We will take these issues into consideration and work on them as soon as possible. thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Reviewed 26 June 2013

This was the only hotel that I was able to get a room at because of the college events going on in Eugene. It is an old hotel which was fine and I could tell they were remodeling however the room did have a microwave, fridge and flat screen, the carpet and sofa were filthy and the beds looked good but one was very uncomfortable and the other was ok. We couldn't use the bathroom sink because when we turned the water on it ran right through to the floor so we had to brush our teeth in the bathtub. We will not stay here again, It was $100 for a Tuesday night which was rediculous for this hotel. On our way back through town we stayed at the Quality Inn across the street for the same price.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family

We are really sorry about the issues that accord during your stay. We are currently in the process of remodeling and updating. We are working on the maintence issues as well. Thank you for bringing these issues to our attention. We greatly apperciate it.

Reviewed 21 June 2013

Having stayed recently for two weeks at the Shilo Inn Hotel & Suites, Eugene/Springfield, I am a little surprised at one or two negative comments made in the reviews. Yes, the Hotel is not brand new, however, they are under new management and are updating and renovating the property. I arrived recently having flown in from Ireland. Arrived at 1o'clock in the morning to be greeted by the lovely Miranda. Someone was on hand to help me to the room with my luggage. Oh, ok the room has a metal key - so what. (One review actually complained about that!), I'm sure you could get a plastic key - at the Hilton! (if you want to pay their prices!). Room was excellent. Spotlessly clean, new bed (very comfortable), new flat screen TV, every amenity one could wish for. Hotel in excellent, convenient location. Free shuttle service to the airport, which I used and was grateful for.
Excellent price for my two week stay. Helpful staff. Would I stay at the Hotel again? - You bet I would. Would I recommend the Hotel to fellow travellers - YES!

Room Tip: The master bedroom suites just cost a few extra dollars. But excellent value for money.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Geoff7ace

Thank you for the positive review. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 20 June 2013

had to stay here as the area was sold out. Old fashioned metal keys, exterior entry unlocked. No privacy curtain between you and parking lot. I have security concerns with this property because of these reasons. No fridge, no microwave in room. New flat screen TV. Breakfast included stale cereal and bad coffee. I will not stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for your review. Some of our rooms include those items not all of our rooms have them. We do offer a 24 hour microwave in the lobby. We are currently updating the hotel. I am sorry about the issues that accord during your stay.