“I ordered room service”

Amici - Contemporary Italian Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Amici - Contemporary Italian Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #101 of 185 Restaurants in Springfield
Price range: US$8 - US$17
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 29 January 2014

I ordered room service and had a steak with grilled vegies (really good) and garlic mashed potatoes. It was good but not great. Ill try somewhere else tomorrow. Service was great.

Reviewed 14 January 2014

I wrote a review before and gave it very good marks but we went there last week and the steaks at our table were all under cooked based on how they were ordered , the penni sandwich was not a Penni , something happened to management sorry but not as good as last year

Reviewed 8 October 2013

I eat here monthly for a meeting , I was worried about banquet food but I have had four different items and liked all four , I had the New York strip yesterday and it was very good . Staff and management are very friendly , place is very clean . My only very little complaint would be that in the banquet room they never refill ice tea . My favorite item so far is the panini sandwich .

1  Thank Anthony D
Reviewed 17 September 2013

After two breakfasts, one dinner and late night adult beverages at the bar I can truly say that this is one of the better hotel restaurants we can recall. The service was prompt and precise, the food prepared exactly as ordered was fresh and tasty and the bar service was extraordinary.

Reviewed 19 June 2013

I was reluctant to try this hotel restaurant but was very pleasantly surprised. The salas was fresh and large enough to share. The sourdough bread and Vegetarian Pasta was Excellent. I've been back several times and enjoyed the Panini's with fresh grilled peppers as well! It's a great place to go on a Fri or Sat night when its more difficult to find a table in town.Has outdoor seating by the bar. Great Bar and staff as well :)