“Next to my hotel”

Price range: US$0 - US$25
Cuisines: Barbecue, Brew Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Our restaurant and tap house cater to the "Beer Geek", but also the business traveler and families that are out to enjoy great food and drink in a comfortable, fun atmosphere. We are located right off of I-5 and Gateway just behind McDonald's.
Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

I visit Springfield/Eugene area several times a year and always stay across the street from Hop Valley. Since my work keeps me from getting dinner until late, I'm always thankful to be near this place. Food and service are never disappointing. Great menu even if you aren't a beer drinker.

Reviewed 1 October 2013

We got there around 4PM, but 5PM, the place was full. The wait staff was very friendly (Greg), and the menu gave a person lots of options. They have a good Happy Hour that-unlike many other restaurants with a bar--give the Happy Hour menu in the main restaurant. I had the Pepperoni pizza. Delicious--good thin crust. They do a lot of their items fresh in the restaurant-such as the Onion Ring...Delicious. The Hamburger sliders on the Happy Hour menu were delicious . Good Chicken wings -try the Hot sauce.. Friendly place. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 29 September 2013

Good variety on menu, generous portions, good service. Fun place to go after football games. Outdoor fire pit.

Reviewed 28 September 2013

Had a very good dinner there, we had prime rib, which was the pre-sliced variety, which is then warmed, but it was good. The burgers others were having around us looked great and if anyone had anything left they took it along with them. Price was good, it was clean and new and the service was very good.

Reviewed 26 September 2013

Staying across street so super easy to get to. Beer=good; atmosphere=happy and fun; food=good, I ordered turkey bliss which was just ok. It is served cold, I had imagined something different. Wouldn't get that again, but a lot of great choices. Other food was great.