“Owner VERY Rude”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 March 2014

I travel by Aunt Dings on my way to Bend several times a month. I've eaten there several times and have been treated terrible by the owner atleast 3 times. The last time I simply went to another table to get jelly and the owner confronted me and wanted to know what I was doing. I told her I was getting jelly, and I was told to sit down, my sever would get it for me! The look on her face was of pure anger. This woman is over the top. The other severs have always been fine, but you DO NOT want to be any where near the owner. The place is for sale so with any luck she'll be gone soon!

2  Thank Joan E

Reviewed 11 August 2013

terrific value for money excellent food and service - highly recommended. food very basic honest fair, no surprises but the whole family will enjoy being looked after by Aunt Ding

Reviewed 7 March 2013

My mother who lives in Springfield has been coming here for years but a couple of months ago she said let's go to Aunt Dings for breakfast. Wow! What a treat! Had the Blueberry Hazelnut Pancakes ..... What a delicious treat. Large order with lots of berries and nuts. Hot syrup and butter and YUM. The chicken fried steak is quite tasty too and the biscuits are large and flaky. I would recommend stopping by on your way up the Mckenzie or a special time.

Reviewed 5 July 2012

Family-friendly dining. Daily specials. Dependable quality.

Reviewed 11 June 2012

I wouldn't make it out of bed for breakfast, however if you are traveling along 126 to Bend it is a good stop. It is your typical roadside mom and pop place. Kinda laid back service typical coffee and normal food. Nothing on menu is great. Nothing is that expensive either. If you are passing turn in lots of parking for what ever you drive.

1  Thank toddolsonllc